“a great choice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of AA Heart of Wildwood Motels

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels
Save Saved
You added AA Heart of Wildwood Motels to your Saves list
3915 Ocean Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #20 of 77 hotels in Wildwood
jersey
“a great choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I chose this hotel based on what i saw online and reading the other reviews on here. having never stayed in the area before, i had no idea what to expect. the hotel is right on the boardwalk! you can't get any closer so if you want to be right in the middle of the action, this is the place to be. there is a pool with seating on the roof top overlooking the boardwalk. it's really pretty at night and you can watch the fireworks. i was afraid it was going to be noisy but it's not - not at all. the staff keeps this hotel spotless. seriously, i've never seen a beach hotel as clean as this place. there is a parking garage on the first level and a bike rental place right across the street. we stayed in an E1 end unit on the second floor just steps from the pool. it had a fully stocked kitchenette - dishes, utensils, toaster, microwave, fridge. the AC worked great and there is even a blow dryer if you need one. oh and the mattresses are amazing. everyone on staff was super friendly and helpful in recommending places to go and things to do. i will most definitely stay here again. i love mary and her staff!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Wernersville, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

My family and I have stayed at the AA Heart of Wildwood evey year for the past 10+ years. I am a 39 year old male and have been going to WIldwood since I was a child. This by far is the best, cleanest, most professional motel I have ever stayed at. All the way from the owners to the cleaning staff, everyone is pleasant, nice, and extremely professional .I would recommend (and I have) this place to any of my family or friends. You can not beat the location, price, or staff anywhere in Wildwood. We have stayed in both buildings and love them equally.

We will be going to the AA Heart of Wildwood as long as they are open and the current owners are still operating the facility!

Thank You AA Heart Of Wildwood!

Jasin Garner

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

The hotel was very clean. Rooms remodeled nicely. The staff was very nice and helpful. Location is great. It is right there in the center of all the fun on the boardwalk. They have a pool on the roof so the view is great especially at night when everything is lit up. Will definately stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for two nights with our daughter. We all enjoyed our stay. Location was perfect, it has two pools and the parking was great. The staff was very friendly, they.would say hi every time they see you. Pools were super clean and checked for water.cleanliness. Price was reasonable and one of the things we liked is that they showed us the room before renting it because we had no reservation and got.there before the check in time. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to relatives and friends.

• Stayed August 2012
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

ReceNtly just stayed here and It was the best part of the trip. The hotel is conveniently right off the boardwalk and steps away from all the major attractions and the beach. They have a rooftop pool overlooking the entire boardwalk and famous attractions. I loved staying at this hotel and would never go anywhere else while traveling to wildwood. Staff was friendly and accomdating. Actually checked out and spontaneously decided to stay another night bc we loved the hotel so much. Do not stay anywhere else in wildwood!

• Stayed August 2012
Deansboro, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We had an exceptional stay here. The rooms are spotless and clean, which is very important to me when it comes to comfort. The location could not be better. We were able to go to the pool, the boardwalk, the water parks, and the amusement park a few steps from our door. This was very helpful due to my husband walks with a cane and my son is 5 and was ready to go at all times. Lastly, Mary the owner is wonderful. She couldn't be more accommodating. She made a new friend in my son Dante. We will be back next year!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Bolton,CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I've always stayed in the Crest and this was my first time staying on the boardwalk of Wildwood.We brought my best friend and his family and they enjoyed there first time ever in Wildwood.We really were impressed right when we walked into our room(apartment).We all made the same comment,WOW!!! This place is so clean and comfortable.We stayed in building 2 which is the 2 bedroom apartments just down off the boardwalk.The location was perfect for 3 teenagers to go to the boardwalk and for us to hang out on our own deck and not have all the noise of the boardwalk.We also enjoyed our nights up on the rooftop pool with our friends and a few cocktails people watching from above the boardwalk.We will be back with no doubts.I saw reviews of the rooms being small?We had 2 adults and 3 teenagers and it was plenty of room and even my oldest daughter who is 18 and tough to please said how nice this place was.I do have one complaint and that was the parking situation.The lot in front of our place was used by all patrons of the hotel and there employees and made it difficult some days to park in front of our room.If I'm paying premium prices for my apartment i believe i should be guaranteed a spot in front of my place.There are 3 apartments so assign 3 designated spots for those 3 apartments. Other than that LOVED this place.*I will bring my scissors next time,lol*

Room Tip: I found TripAdvisor a great place to read reviews and read deeper than just a few.We found our place...