“Won't stay anywhere else” 5 of 5 stars
Review of AA Heart of Wildwood Motels

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels
You added AA Heart of Wildwood Motels to your Saves list
3915 Ocean Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #19 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood
New York City, New York
“Won't stay anywhere else”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

ReceNtly just stayed here and It was the best part of the trip. The hotel is conveniently right off the boardwalk and steps away from all the major attractions and the beach. They have a rooftop pool overlooking the entire boardwalk and famous attractions. I loved staying at this hotel and would never go anywhere else while traveling to wildwood. Staff was friendly and accomdating. Actually checked out and spontaneously decided to stay another night bc we loved the hotel so much. Do not stay anywhere else in wildwood!

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Deansboro, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We had an exceptional stay here. The rooms are spotless and clean, which is very important to me when it comes to comfort. The location could not be better. We were able to go to the pool, the boardwalk, the water parks, and the amusement park a few steps from our door. This was very helpful due to my husband walks with a cane and my son is 5 and was ready to go at all times. Lastly, Mary the owner is wonderful. She couldn't be more accommodating. She made a new friend in my son Dante. We will be back next year!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Bolton,CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I've always stayed in the Crest and this was my first time staying on the boardwalk of Wildwood.We brought my best friend and his family and they enjoyed there first time ever in Wildwood.We really were impressed right when we walked into our room(apartment).We all made the same comment,WOW!!! This place is so clean and comfortable.We stayed in building 2 which is the 2 bedroom apartments just down off the boardwalk.The location was perfect for 3 teenagers to go to the boardwalk and for us to hang out on our own deck and not have all the noise of the boardwalk.We also enjoyed our nights up on the rooftop pool with our friends and a few cocktails people watching from above the boardwalk.We will be back with no doubts.I saw reviews of the rooms being small?We had 2 adults and 3 teenagers and it was plenty of room and even my oldest daughter who is 18 and tough to please said how nice this place was.I do have one complaint and that was the parking situation.The lot in front of our place was used by all patrons of the hotel and there employees and made it difficult some days to park in front of our room.If I'm paying premium prices for my apartment i believe i should be guaranteed a spot in front of my place.There are 3 apartments so assign 3 designated spots for those 3 apartments. Other than that LOVED this place.*I will bring my scissors next time,lol*

Room Tip: I found TripAdvisor a great place to read reviews and read deeper than just a few.We found our place...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

We are a young family of 4 and stayed here last year and everything seemed great, except we had to climb over the pullout in the living area our kids were sleeping on, to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night. We had an E3 suite which gave us the privacy of a king size bed in a seperate bedroom. We don't especially like the view of the street near the boardwalk and bicycle lot with alleyway..but the plus was having the center patio which is furnished with 2 plastic chairs and is reminiscent of being on a tiered ship. It is cute. However this year we stayed and there was water dripping from the roof above our room and we were unable to enjoy that space..and our things usually will lay to dry there but this yr everything was damp and we found it quite annoying. My brother and his family also came this yr and stayed in a G1 unit in the second building. We noticed the ammenities were much nicer in his room (flat screens, full fridge, much more space, real sized dining table,) as opposed to the tiny table we had which there was barely room for. The price difference between the rooms was not much maybe 65 dollars... One more issue of concern: we saw bike chains being broken and the bikes stolen along with drug deals being done from under the boardwalk and random people driving into the area near the boardwalk entrance and turning around and leaving after they were done. With two small children we may rethink Wildwood alltogether next time we plan a family vacation. We know wildwood is not a safe place outside of the boardwalk area but come on, right in your view while you are on vacation? Not good. We always used to stay in the Crest when my brother and I were little. It's much nicer in the crest! Like a breath of fresh air..and probably the better and safer alternative.

New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

If all you are going to do in your room is sleep, then this is the hotel for you. Very clean, and suprisingly quiet considering it's proximity to the boardwalk, but room type D is VERY small. Floor plan on the motel website exaggerates the amount of space available. For instance, a large amount of space is shown between the end of the beds and the wall unit/drawers/TV stand, yet two people would not be able to pass each other in that space. The lone chair in the room is shown placed diagonally beside one of the beds, in reality it is wedged between the bed and the wall. And the advertise wifi, but unlike other hotels, they charge $10 a day.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

The rooms very nice and clean. I am definitely coming back here to stay when I come back to wildwood. Nice rooms, well stocked kitches, very clean and helpful staff!

Kinnelon, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

All in all this was a good hotel. Room was updated e clean. Right across the street from the boardwalk. I would come back!

• Stayed July 2012

Been to AA Heart of Wildwood Motels? Share your experiences!