“Julie B” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 77 hotels in Wildwood
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Julie B”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Love it at the Sea Gull motel...the rooms are great...staff is wonderful :) they help you out anyway they can...just all around good place to stay..been stayin there for about 9yrs now...wouldn't stay anywhere else

212 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Love it at the sea gull. The rooms are very clean and the staff is super friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend. The price is very affordable. They offered a lot of good suggestion for entertainment and dining. We only ever had one problem there. There were people throwing trash off the 3rd floor on to the cars parked below. We reported it to the staff and the staff took care of the issue right away. They don't tolerate people's personal property being destroyed and made it very clear to the people that were acting ignorant. I have to give the staff thumbs up for that.

New Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My sister and I (and our 4 kids ages 10-14) stayed in a C-Unit for 4 days/3 nights in June. The office staff is very friendly and will bend over backwards to keep you happy. The room was clean, they let us park there before check-in time, let us park there after checkout so we could spend the day at the beach (we even grabbed the outside shower before we left).

Room Tip: Bring a rope and a hook to drape over the balcony and pull your stuff up, as there's no elevator...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
cortlandt manor
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My whole family and my best friends stayed at this hotel over labor day weekend. It was our second time at this motel. The place is very clean, comfortable, and the price that we paid was affordable. We loved the suites D. They have a bedroom, a kitchen with all accessories, and everything you need. It is located close to the boardwalk and the beach. I will recommend this motel to my friends:-)

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I just stayed at the seagull over labor day weekend. We read all the reviews on it and the positive ones don't do it justice and the negative ones are out of their minds. We could not find one thing wrong with this place. Very very clean (that was my main concern)!!! Perfect location! Steps away from the beach and boardwalk! Nice pool! Best staff I have ever encountered. Each and every one of them was so friendly and always asked if there was anything we needed. We will definitely be staying here every time we visit Wildwood.

• Stayed September 2012
Mississauga, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Everything was up to expectation. Clean Comfortable. Price was very competitive Staff were pleasant and helpful. Only problem was wi-fi reception was poor. We have been here before and will return again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
SeagullMotelManager, Manager at Sea Gull Motel, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear MaggieB,
We are happy to have you as a return customer! We appreciate your patronage. I noticed that you stayed with us 4 times dating back to 2007. Thank you for your loyalty. We are grateful to have such a large repeat clientele and wish to continue providing the best product for the most fair price possible. So sorry about the slow internet connection during your stay. I believe it may have been the day after an intense lightning storm. The internet was up an running again right away. We haven't had any complaints since then. Please let us know anytime you have an issue. We will make it right!
Virginia (Ginny) Nichols, Manager
Watervliet, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I spent four days here at the end of August on a rare chance to get away for a few days. My trip to Wildwood was very relaxing and enjoyable, in part, because of the accommodations. I understand you can't please everyone, but I can't image how anyone can look at the Sea Gull negatively. I found it to be a very nice place. The room was fine and taken care of on a daily basis. I enjoyed the ability to sit outside the room and relax. I didn't use the pool but several others at the hotel did and it seemed like they were enjoying themselves. The location was fantastic and in close proximity to the boardwalk and the beach. I had some concerns on my way there after reading several people raise concerns with paking but I never had an issue and always had a spot. I found the staff to be very friendly and they often asked if everything was to my satisfaction which it most certainly was. They seemed to be truly interested in making sure that my stay was an enjoyable one. I'm not sure when I'll get back to Wildwood, but if I do I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Sea Gull Motel? Share your experiences!