“Great Location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 76 hotels in Wildwood
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

As far as motels go, this was one of the best and cleanest I have stayed at! Some minor mold in the bathroom but otherwise, remarkably clean. Full beds were comfy but the queen pull-out was horribly uncomfortable. We rented an efficiency suite and everything worked. The air conditioning worked wonderfully and the hotel staff were kind, courteous, and professional in a relaxed atmosphere. If you like sweets, you will like the continental breakfast. The Wednesday lunch was so packed, we didn't even bother but it did smell good : ) Two blocks from the boardwalk and right by the amusement piers. Nice-sized pool for the kiddos. Definitely would stay here again.

Room Tip: The efficiency suite was just big enough for four of us without being on top of one another.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

This was my first stay here. From the time I walked in the door I felt like part of the family. The owners were welcoming and the staff was great. All the people staying here had fun and looked out for each other. But as you know there's always one in the bunch that just can't have fun. I recommend this motel for that family fun and al in one stay at wildwood...

Mike (Government officer)

• Stayed August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

my name is Bessie Riley, My husband and I stayed at the Brittany from 7\21-7\23 of 2012 it was the first time we been there, I would like to say that it was very family oriented if you have children, it was also very romantic for you and your significant other. Iwould advise you to take a trip to wildwood and witness it for yourself. The Motel is beautiful the staff was very professional. You will also be able to enjoy the beautiful view on the deck, oh at night let me tell you it is so romantic. Last but not least it's very convenient for traveling you are so close to the boardwalk you wouldn't believe. I was so impressed my husband and I will be going back for our anniversary in august for 3 more days. Loved it can't wait to go back!!!!!

Room Tip: It's fabulous hurry up and make a reservation , I just returned and making reservations to go ba...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Bay Ridge, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I stayed at the Brittany for a weekend in July, and it was the best staying experience in Wildwood that I have ever had! The rooms were amazing, the beds were very comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious. Not many places impress me to the point where I have no complaints, but the Brittany is the exception to the Rule!

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

One of the best places I have ever stayed at my family has been coming here since the earlier 80's love the Brittany and the atmosphere here also you are only a block away from the boardwalk and everything... Frank baroch

• Stayed July 2012
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Everyone at the Brittany is ready to accomodate our every need. They provide a quaint continental breakfast every morning. The pool is always sparkly clean. The setting is perfect with a view of the pool from our balcony. Our housekeeper was so sweet and efficient, I wanted to take her home!! Only a couple short blocks from the boardwalk made The Brittany so convenient and their property has plenty of parking. I can't say enough and can't wait to return!!

Room Tip: You can't beat the view of the pool!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I can't say enough about my experience @ the Brittany. Every one who works there is so sweet, kind, and extremely helpful! When I was younger my parents used to take us to Wild wood because my brother played soccer for the Beach Blast. We used to stay at the Brittany. Now I am older and have two younger children. We wanted to take our own family vacation. This summer was our second year staying at the Brittany. As soon as we walked in the people at the desk were very welcoming. We were about 20 mins early but our room was ready for us and extremely clean. We didn't have any problems with the A.C. or the water (like some of the reviews complain about). The maids were very sweet and got us anything we needed. Management was more than helpful. They were extremely courteous, not only to my boyfriend and myself but went above and beyond for our two little boys. In the morning my younger son did not want any of the donuts or danishes, so the woman who worked behind the counter went out of her way to go inside her fridge and get him a banana just so he kept a smile on his face.
Now, we are a younger couple in our mid 20's, while we were staying at the Brittany my boyfriend's brother was on vacation in Ocean City when his car broke down, had a Horrible experience with the hotel he was staying at and not to mention the friends he went with he could see were starting to become trouble. He called his girlfriend to come pick him up (4 hrs away). My boyfriend asked if they could stay with us so they wouldn't have to drive 4 hours back home; instead drive 2 hrs to Wild Wood. He was a little hesitant, I'm sure because we were young, but he allowed them to stay. The next day he told them they could stay as long as they wanted to. Later that evening his nephew saw us and offered us coffee and extra donuts they had left over for the kids. The morning we left I started to take our luggage to the car when a man came up to my room with a bag cart carrier to help us roll all of our bags to the car. This is an EXCELLENT place to stay especially coming to Wild Wood with your family. The whole area is family oriented. Out of all the hotels/motels I have ever stayed at nothing compared to Brittany because of how they treated us. It's like going to visit family. We can not wait to go back next year. And next year we are booking 3 rooms so our families can join us! The pool was wonderful, very nice. The scenery from the balcony was really nice. One block from the board walk. And a great Diner across the street from the motel. Very nice people.
If you chose to stay at the Brittany Motel, you will not be sorry you did...and tell them Raheem or Ashley S. from PA sent you!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Brittany Motel? Share your experiences!