“Loved our Stay at the Dolphin Inn!” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Dolphin Inn to your Saves list
Booking.com Expedia.com
Dolphin Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5201 Atlantic Ave., Wildwood, NJ 08260 (Formerly Eden Roc Motel)   |
Ranked #7 of 76 hotels in Wildwood
Gap, Pennsylvania
“Loved our Stay at the Dolphin Inn!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family stayed at the Dolphin Inn from July 11-15. We had a wonderful stay. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool area was kept clean. The location to the beach and boardwalk couldn't be beat! We were pleasantly surprised at how nice everything was! We look forward to another visit in the future. Thanks, Dolphin for making our stay so enjoyable!

S. Elmer

56 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband & I decided last minute to go to Wildwood for the weekend, and were thrilled to find a place to stay with only 3 days notice. We arrived late in the evening, and were greeted by one of the nicest people we've ever met! Pam (I believe that was her name, terrible, I know!) was great. She was very cheerful and helped answer any questions that we had. We stayed in room 211, which had a kitchenette. I was pleasantly surprised by how clean everything was! We were so happy with our stay that we are going back in August with our entire family!

PROS:

*They provide everything you need to cook there. Pots, pans, utensils, plates, etc. They even have two grills on the first floor near the pool that you can use.

*They have a mandatory quiet time after 10:30pm which is great if you have small children that are sleeping.

*They have a shower outside for you to clean yourself off after you come home from the beach.

*It's extremely clean. Every time I was outside, I saw someone cleaning the railings, the pool area, etc.

*Extremely nice and very accommodating staff.

CONS:

*None :)

Thanks for such a great stay!

Tiffany & Terry Bishop

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Pitman, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was the best place I have ever stayed at!! My Husband, daughter, myself and Mother & aunt stayed here in wildwood, Nj. It was aamzing for my 3 year old little girl! The pool was clean, amazing, beautiful and perfect. It was refreshing! The rooms were soooo clean it was unbelieveable! Loved it. The rooms had a reasonable size bathroom and sleeping room. It had an amazing kitchen with all appliances included! it was awesome!!! I can't wait to come back soon!!! Also coming back every year. Also the two women running the motel were perfectly nice and kind the best I ever seen! Also it's only a block away from the beack and board walk. Go stay there and NO were else!!! I highly, highly recomend this Motel for everyone to go and stay there! Also you can't beat these prices!!! thank you dolphin inn!! your the best!

Room Tip: we stayed in room 107 which was amazing and right by the pool access whoo hoo!! Stay there!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from the Dolphin Inn. Not only is it very affordable, extremely clean, convenient to the beach, boardwalk, and several restaurants, but the management team of sisters Peggy and Pam are amazing! They are very friendly, welcoming, and on top of things! We had a slight problem with a squeaky door, told management about it, and maintenance took care of the problem immediately! In fact, we had such a great time, we stayed an extra night!

Thank you, Dolphin Inn for your wonderful hospitality! We will be back!

Linda & Kevin McMullen

• Stayed July 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Property looks great very clean and well taken care of. Couldnt have asked for any better place to stay
Pam in the office was awesome she was so very helpful . We rented 5 rooms and she just went over and beyond to help us Thank you Pam
The ony thing is the parking spaces are way too small

Room Tip: Pam in the office was awesome she was so very helpful . We rented 5 rooms and she just went over and...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Penny & Patty @ the Dolphin Inn were so warm & pleasant! They were able to accommodate my family & I on our spontaneous trip into Wildwood on the 4th of July. The room was clean, the a/c worked very well & the beds were so comfy! We had a bit of trouble with the sound on the flat screen TV but it was taken care of immediately. My daughter loved the pool, which looked brand new btw. The decor was very nice too! My only gripe was that checkout was at 10 am. I would have liked to sleep in a bit more; I blame those comfy beds! Overall, we had a great time & will definitely book with the Dolphin Inn again. :) Thanks again Penny & Patty!

• Stayed July 2013
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Booked last minute based on reviews to leave where we were staying. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. From my first phone call Penny was wonderful and helpful. The staff is the sweetest people you could ever meet. Large clean room. First time my kids actually had channels to watch on the large screen TV. The pool was clean. Everything looked recently re-done and new. We would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Dolphin Inn? Share your experiences!