“Dolphin Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dolphin Inn

You added Dolphin Inn to your Saves list
Dolphin Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5201 Atlantic Ave., Wildwood, NJ 08260 (Formerly Eden Roc Motel)   |
Ranked #13 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood
Pitman, New Jersey, United States
“Dolphin Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was the best place I have ever stayed at!! My Husband, daughter, myself and Mother & aunt stayed here in wildwood, Nj. It was aamzing for my 3 year old little girl! The pool was clean, amazing, beautiful and perfect. It was refreshing! The rooms were soooo clean it was unbelieveable! Loved it. The rooms had a reasonable size bathroom and sleeping room. It had an amazing kitchen with all appliances included! it was awesome!!! I can't wait to come back soon!!! Also coming back every year. Also the two women running the motel were perfectly nice and kind the best I ever seen! Also it's only a block away from the beack and board walk. Go stay there and NO were else!!! I highly, highly recomend this Motel for everyone to go and stay there! Also you can't beat these prices!!! thank you dolphin inn!! your the best!

Room Tip: we stayed in room 107 which was amazing and right by the pool access whoo hoo!! Stay there!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from the Dolphin Inn. Not only is it very affordable, extremely clean, convenient to the beach, boardwalk, and several restaurants, but the management team of sisters Peggy and Pam are amazing! They are very friendly, welcoming, and on top of things! We had a slight problem with a squeaky door, told management about it, and maintenance took care of the problem immediately! In fact, we had such a great time, we stayed an extra night!

Thank you, Dolphin Inn for your wonderful hospitality! We will be back!

Linda & Kevin McMullen

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Property looks great very clean and well taken care of. Couldnt have asked for any better place to stay
Pam in the office was awesome she was so very helpful . We rented 5 rooms and she just went over and beyond to help us Thank you Pam
The ony thing is the parking spaces are way too small

Room Tip: Pam in the office was awesome she was so very helpful . We rented 5 rooms and she just went over and...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Penny & Patty @ the Dolphin Inn were so warm & pleasant! They were able to accommodate my family & I on our spontaneous trip into Wildwood on the 4th of July. The room was clean, the a/c worked very well & the beds were so comfy! We had a bit of trouble with the sound on the flat screen TV but it was taken care of immediately. My daughter loved the pool, which looked brand new btw. The decor was very nice too! My only gripe was that checkout was at 10 am. I would have liked to sleep in a bit more; I blame those comfy beds! Overall, we had a great time & will definitely book with the Dolphin Inn again. :) Thanks again Penny & Patty!

NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Booked last minute based on reviews to leave where we were staying. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. From my first phone call Penny was wonderful and helpful. The staff is the sweetest people you could ever meet. Large clean room. First time my kids actually had channels to watch on the large screen TV. The pool was clean. Everything looked recently re-done and new. We would stay here again for sure.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We booked at the very last minute for July 4 to 7,2013. We were a family of 5(2 adults and 3 kids;age 7,5 and 2 yrs old)
Very warm greeting from the management from booking to the time we left.
The room had air conditioning in excellent condition.
Nice flat screen tv with cable.
Comfortable bed and pillows even if it was only double beds.( 2 yrs old slept in playpen)
Small bathroom but clean.
Kitchenette stovetop,coffee machine,microwave,fridge with freezer. Even have a few pots and pans,etc.
The pool was very appreciated by the whole family and its looks brand new.
Rince off area after the beach.
There's 2 new BBQ.
Key card to access room.
Free parking.
Amazing location!!! 2 minutes walk from the boardwalk.
You get all the advantages from the Ocean avenue location minus the busy traffic.
Fantastic bang for the buck!
Thank you Pam,my family had an amazing time!
James & Sonia

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My family and I spent the last week of June at this motel and we loved every minute of it. The rooms are clean and comfortable. They also have great amenities and being that this motel has been recently renovated everything is new and is kept very clean. The pool is great and my children enjoyed it immensely. The staff is just the best and very welcoming. It was my little girls birthday during this vacation and thanks to Pam and Penny we had a great birthday cake for her that we enjoyed so much. This motel is also very close to the beach and boardwalk. Dolphin Inn has all the elements to make your family vacation a wonderful one. We are definetely coming back. Thank you Dolphin Inn

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Dolphin Inn? Share your experiences!