“SORRY TO SEE THE SUMMER END !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premiere Motor Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Prices are for rooms, adults
Premiere Motor Inn
Save Saved
You added Premiere Motor Inn to your Saves list
3218 Atlantic Ave, Wildwood, NJ   |
Ranked #28 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood
Rising Sun, Maryland
“SORRY TO SEE THE SUMMER END !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have been going to Wildwood approx 4 weekends every summer for over 20 years. We always stay at the Premier. Never a bad experience. Always a smiling face at the desk to answer your questions.
Suites are spacious and clean. Might not be the newest hotel, but still my favorite.

Room Tip: We always get a two room suite. Plenty of room with a private balcony.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Wildwood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I loved my vacation because of my experience at the premier motor inn. The employees are very
polite, friendly, informative and helpful. My family has made the Premier our official hotel every time we come to wildwood. Also the rooms are well keep and clean. Lastly the cost is great comparing to other hotels in wildwood, nj. We will see you next year. Thank You !

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Bronx, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed at the Premiere Motor Inn for Labor Day weekend. The place is run by a family--who are extremely friendly and accomodating. I arrived before my friends and they allowed me to sit by the pool as I waited (before checking in). However, the rooms are quite dated which give off an unclean vibe. The mattresses were very hard and the pillows fell flat, causing my sleep to not be so great. However, on the plus side, the rooftop pool is amazing and the prices are reasonable. It was close to the boardwalk--but not so much to the beach. The rooms may not have been five-star but sweet staff made the stay enjoyable--I would recommend this place to anyone staying in town on a budget.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Reading
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Our stay was very nice. The owners were extremely nice and helpful. The room was very neat and clean. The service was great. Definitely recommend this Motel. We started off with a rough start and very thankful that we went to the Premiere Motor Inn. It is family oriented and my family and I had a very nice experience. The beach and boardwalk were a block away. We will definitely be going there again next time we go to Wildwood Crest.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

This motor is convenient to the boardwalk, restraints and entertainment. My family enjoys this location every summer. Original family owned and operated. Free beaches, great amusement rides and water parks all within walking distance. Roof top pool with great views.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Willow Grove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

This Motor Inn is one of the Wildwood originals. It still has the original owners and they are the most wonderful people you will ever meet! We spend our summer vacation at the Premiere every year and always leave completely satisfied. You will not be dissappointed with your stay at the Premiere. This is a five star hotel. Park your car and you are on vacation!!

We love the Premiere!

The Barbera Family

Room Tip: A room with a balcony is great!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dunellen, New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I just got home from a 5 night trip with my boyfriend at the Premiere Motor Inn. I enjoyed my stay very much and would love to go back! The Motel is VERY close to the boardwalk and Beach..but walking to the water is very very far! The great thing though is the beaches are FREE!! When me and my boyfriend arrived the front desk woman was VERY kind and sweet. She made you feel at home. The room prices are affordable and the rooms themselves are great! We stayed in room 411 which is a D unit and i loved how our door was secluded in a hallway rather than being out on an open balcony. We got a King size bed which was very comfortable! The refrigerator was a decent size and can get VERY cold. The carpet was a bit....dated; as was the microwave. But non the less, it was doable! The shower head could be updated as well but besides that everything was fairly clean! The A/C worked great! Judging by how my boyfriend likes things very cold... and he set it to the lowest it could go which was...62 degrees! I can assure you that the covers on the bed are VERY insulated! On our down time we enjoyed the Television which had all the popular channels (in our opinion). The maids were very good at keeping us stocked on towels though it was difficult to judge when they would arrive at our room. The parking lot is a bit crowded. The lobby of the Motel was well stocked on all kinds of tourist brochures, coupon books and maps of Wildwood including the boardwalk and all three of its fun piers.
I Enjoyed my first stay at the Premiere Motor Inn and when i plan my next trip back to Wildwood you can bet that ill be staying here!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Premiere Motor Inn? Share your experiences!