“Very delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
PriscillyGirl
“Very delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

While the service was a little slow (but friendly), the food was AMAZING. My Chicken Griller sandwich tasted soooo good!! I thought the atmosphere was really nice too. I'd recommend it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia
“Tuna wasn't very good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

Cocktails were nice and overpriced. The appetizer I ordered, the ahi-tuna, was the worst I've ever had. I guess it’s my fault for ordering the tuna at a bar, I should’ve known better. The waitress was nice and friendly even though we were drunk and disappointed with the food. It seemed disappointment with the food has happened before or is a regular occurrence. I did get a sweet tee-shirt though.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lee, NJ
“Great food, a break from fast food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2008

My friend Jeff dragged me in here because he wanted to buy a tshirt, so we ended up having lunch here. What a treat! They have an upscale menu, very freshly prepared (I had he grilled ahi tuna on a bun with dill mayo and Asian slaw, he had the cabo taco with blackened fish and mango salsa) and very reasonable prices (around 10 bucks for lunch entree.) They even have kids food, and of course, great bar food like burgers and wings. The Wildwood equivalent of the high-end "Blue Pig Bar" in the ritzier town of Cape May.

We went at the slower lunch hour--I have have a feeling it's a much more crowded scene during the dirnking hours (they have daily bar specials.)

Wildwood Crest, NJ
“A Terrible experience, but not with the food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2008

We have eaten here on several occasions and find the bar food to be good, but not excellent. However, today we went for lunch and had a very unsettling experience. When we were leaving, I left a credit card for payment. The server proceeded to run my credit card through 3 times...yes, I said 3 times. Supposedly, it was at the end of the tape so instead of getting new tape when the color stripe shows up to tell you to get more tape, she ran it through 3 times. The problem was that the credit card put it through the first time. The second time, the security in place denied it because it was the same charge seconds later. And so on. Since this has never happened to me in my life and I also work in the business, I was very irate when another server came up to me and embarrassed me by saying the credit card was denied. I gave her another card and immediately called the credit card company. The credit card company verified that the charge went through and denied the subsequent charges as possible fraud. I gave the phone to the server so she could verify it. The restaurant proceeded to charge my other card. So, in fact, I was charged twice. If I didn't pay my bill, I could be arrested. What about a restaurant charging you twice for the same thing? Now I have to wait 2-3 days to make sure that the charges were reversed. Since I have been in the restaurant business for years and frequently visit other restaurants, this was a first! I recommend that everyone check their credit card statements to make sure this doesn't happen to you as well. Either way, they lost good customers today!!! I will never go back.