“Nice Bar” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
“Nice Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have been to the Dog tooth twice in the past two years. Both times my wife and I have eat at the bar and really like this place. The bar tenders are friendly and do there best to serve you quickly. The food is very good with a good variety on the menu. The location could be a little closer to the hotels but its always nice to walk after a few drinks and a bit to eat.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
NY
“Nice Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

After reading reviews on Trip Advisor, my family and I decided to try the Dog Tooth Bar and Grill and were not disappointed. The food was very good and the staff was nice. Down in Wildwood it's hard to find family friendly restaurants that don't make you feel like your in a tourist trap. The quality and selection of the food was excellent. My family enjoyed the Dog Tooth so much we went back for a second night during the week we were on vacation.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
sewell
“Great Place, Good Food, Fun Time...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We go to the Dog Tooth when ever we are in Wildwood. The staff is very friendly to my grandchildren and always happy to see them and we all love the food which makes for a great lunch or dinner... dan and angie and kids

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
northern nj
“Not Just Pub Food, GREAT FOOD !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Dog Tooth was recommended to us by a Wildwood Local. .. So glad they did.. Dog Tooth is open year round and a favorite of the locals. However they do appreciate us vacationers and the service is friendly... The menu covers everything from pub classics done very well,,to creative top shelf entree's that the Cape May high end eateries would be hard pressed to match..My absolute favorite is their clams in what can only described as perfect red sauce. Served as an app with ciabotta (sp?) bread or over pasta....They also serve a great crab cake.... Dog Tooth has a little of everything from uniquely prep. Mexican, to pasta dishes, to seasonal sea food to burgers & steaks and all kinds of specials... Everything we tried was fresh and had unique touches. The owner was on premises both times we visited during our 2 weeks "down the shore" and although busy, he kept the place running smoothly.. They take reservations which most other local places do not and is very much appreciated.. Considering the quality of the food the menu was reasonably priced. This is a pub with full bar and big screen TV's but family friendly...My family has been going down to Wildwood for 45 years, with each generation making return trips to their favorite restaurants.. For me and my kids, Dog Tooth is now part of our generations tradition. .

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I went there three months ago and it was good. Went today and it was better. The quality, taste and the perfect portion make the dog tooth one of the best, consistently good choices to hang out. You won't be disappointed