“Food was great, not the service.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
“Food was great, not the service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I went here during restaurant week and the food was fantastic.It was four courses for $30.00 and for the amount of food we got it was a bargain. I just wish we had been at home so we could have packed the leftovers because the serving sizes were large. We were able to box our desserts which worked out great. The flaw was the waitstaff, I had ordered a drink and never got it. I would have asked our server but she NEVER stopped back until we were done our dinner (which was the 3rd course), our table was cleared and the food was served promptly by other waitstaff. When I got the bill and it included the drink and I pointed it out to the server she did take it of the bill, but not really apologized just sort of I guess they (the bar) never made it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bronx, New York
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

LOVED this place. They played great music, had very good food, and the staff was very friendly. The prices were reasonable and it was not a typical bar--as families could certainly enjoy themselves there. I highly recommend this place.

Visited September 2012
nj
“Good ol' Dog Tooth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is the second time we have eaten at Dog Tooth and we were not dissapointed!
We started off with the volcano shrimp and the bbq wings. Both were excellent.
I had the Mahi tacos which were very good.
My son and husband had the burgers which they always love.
Definately give it a try!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New City, New York
“Yummy and Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We come down t the Wild Woods every year for about the past 10 years as our family vacation. We discovered the Dog Tooth 3 years ago and it a place we eat at least twice when we are down here. If you like pub food its offers the best of the breed. They also cater to more refined pallets with items such and pasta with shrimp and artichoke hearts. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. You are always greeted with a smile.

Visited September 2012
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“If you go to Wildwood, you MUST eat at Dog Tooth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great food, Great prices and Great Service! We go to Wildwood every year and when my 6 year old starts saying, "Mom, we Must eat at Dog Tooth" that means we MUST. She's a very picky eater but enjoys the atmosphere (outside dining), food & service just as much as the adults. I highly recommend this bar & grill

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere