“Great ice cream” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Late Night
West Springfield, Massachusetts
“Great ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

This ice cream shop was across from our hotel so we had to try it since it was always busy. Well it is worth it the ice cream is creamy and rich the toppings are the real thing and they give you a big portion so bring your ice cream appetite. I can't wait to go back. They have a ton of flavors.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ardsley, New York
“They have purple ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My 3-year old daughter wanted purple icecream and i thought to myself "how am I going to pull this one off?" We've been goign to the sea shell since 1985 and i always get some chocolate-ish flavor. I walked in and there were 5 different flavors with pink/purple shades! She tried the first one and loved it "Black Raspberry." It was delicious! Who would have thought that my daughter would help me expand my pallette and I made her feel like a true princess :)

Visited August 2013
NY
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

So excited to go to the seashell for ice cream and was very very disappointed. First off there is no place to sit since it is so crowded. When you find a seat it is filthy because the staff does not clean. The prices are high and the ice cream is not that good. Found a hair in my ice cream and almost threw up. Will not be back will stick to Duffers.

Hamilton, New Jersey
“Worth the small wait!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place was recommended to me by a waitress at a restaurant. While there was a line that looked like it was going to take an hour to wait in to get ice cream, the owner or manager, kept it moving at a quick pace as he let so many people in at a time. There were so many unique flavors to choose from. I went away from my norm and got some sort of Toffee Ice Cream and it was definitely very good. Priced very fair! They said it was a single scoop, but it was a single GIANT scoop, that's for sure!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Sweet Tooth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The Sea Shell was only one block from our motel. We enjoyed this adorable ice cream shop! There is something for everyone.