“The kindest, friendliest, and best priced stay in Wildwood!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tide Winds Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Tide Winds Motel
You added Tide Winds Motel to your Saves list
231 E. Davis Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #34 of 78 Hotels in Wildwood
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“The kindest, friendliest, and best priced stay in Wildwood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The moment i arrived here, I was feeling ill. 3 am in the morning of the second day, my fiance has to call the ambulance - we find that i have a perforation in my intestines, requiring a week stay at Cape Regional - ten minutes from the Tide Winds. So, my girlfriend has to drive back/forth each day for a week, but we had planned on staying a day or two! now that will HAVE to be a week (we live in Philly) well the lady at the front desk hears of my girlfriends debacle and offers her to stay for a few days no charge til i get out of the hospital. 2 surgeries, a week later, i did get released; but i thank God for providing a caring person to help ease the burden on my fiancee. i cannot say better things about this place, we were in a terrible bind, i was incapacitated and not lucid, and my poor fiance was thankfully helped out by a thoughtful person lending a helping hand. WE WILL STAY HERE EVERYTIME WE ARE IN THE AREA. I love that they take dogs, even larger ones and you can't tell any signs that they do - including that every dog there was extremely friendly and kept to themselves, no barking or anything! Brand new painted walls, very clean, all the little amenities you need, at a great price! really just all around an easy stay, with pool/grill/covered parking, etc. Stay here and you wont regret it.

Room Tip: ask for one with a sink and oven if you need it!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

For the price u get a friendly, almost family like atmosphere managed by ppl who have great customer svc! Takes dogs for a lil more a nIght and doesn't give u any problems while they're there. Rooms are regular, not fancy but equipped and clean. Will come here as much as Im in wildwood to stay every time.

• Stayed August 2012
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We have been visiting the Tide Winds Motel for the past 30+ years. Connie is so gracious and accomodating, we wouldn't think of staying anywhere else! The rooms are always very clean and comfortable, and the maid service is wonderful...rooms cleaned daily and clean towels and washcloths brought in daily. The pool is also kept very clean. The motel is located just 2 1//2 blocks from the boardwalk and is a short pleasant walk to beach and great restaurants. Our children and granddaughters love going there every summer! We have great memories that will last a lifetime!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I have been going to the Tide Winds for years. The maids clean your rooms eveyday and bring clean towels. The pool is cleaned eveyday. I will always stay at the Tide Winds Motel when I vacation in Wildwood, NJ.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Roach motels all over the place, spider webs and spiders all over the place. Beds broken, sheets were dirty. We did not want to go to sleep we stayed up all night long.

• Stayed June 2012
York, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We have been going to tide winds for the past 33 years........My children are now taking their children there, and look forward to their stay each year. The maids come around each morning and clean the rooms and leave fresh towels and washcloths. I always see a maid cleaning the pool each morning also. The Tide Winds may be older than some of the other motels in the area, but I prefer to spend less, so I have more money to spend on the boardwalk and in Cape May. If there is a problem, see Connie. She will fix whatever the problem is. I love the fact that we do not have to drive to the boardwalk, and my children and grandchildren enjoy their time, and now have their favorite places to go on the boardwalk. It is very family oriented, and I know there are alot of good families who come and stay year after year. Connie has just in the past couple years, started to let people bring their pets. I am not a person who has to have everything perfect, all I need is a bed, a place to cook, do some laundry, cool off in a pool, and have some quiet during the night, and the Tide Winds provides me that at a more economical price.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Just wanted to write another note of praise for our stay at the Tidewinds and how great it was for us and our doggie: Misty Sue. Scheduling with Connie was so easy and we were able to get the room/efficiency we had last year at a very fair rate. As before the living and bedroom area were well kept and the efficiency was stocked with clean plates, bowls, and silverware. Having all these nice ammenities saves you so much from having to go to the store and spend vacation money to fill the gaps for your stay. When we go on vacation we take little extras: like for the sofa to decorate with to be comfortable at night. When we come for vaction,we come for quality time so we can walk the boardwalk,sit out on the patio, relax read a book and enjoy the music the breeze and the nice atmosphere and this place is perfect for all of us. Our little doggie adapts quickly to be in her zone and loves to sit out on the patio and watch the activity. Service here is always accomadating and, Cookie and her girls are there to help you.When you come to a favorite as the Tidewinds is for us, you like to know what to expect and with as nice this place is, we are at home. THANK YOU CONNIE FOR A DELIGHTFUL STAY--------------------------

Room Tip: second level patio area is great for sunning
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Tide Winds Motel? Share your experiences!