Stayed at this Hyatt house by the Prudential corporate park. Hotel was a little tired and needs a update. We had a big room though, a 2 bedroom suite which for the price would be very nice for a family traveling to the area. It also has a kitchen. buffet breakfast was decent. The other Hyatt house in Parsippany is much newer and a little nicer. Still it is not a bad place for the money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Parsippany/Whippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Parsippany/Whippany Hotel Whippany
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Whippany
- Summerfield Suites Whippany
- Hyatt Whippany
- Whippany Hyatt
- Whippany Summerfield Suites