“Never had a bad stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Westfield
Sandwich, United States
“Never had a bad stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Rooms always clean. Love the fresh baked good in the evening. Easy to get to Bus and Train Stations. Right in Downtown Westfield for easy shopping, eating out or just a walk. Never had a bad stay and the people always friendly. Don't forget they have free membership at the YMCA just a block away.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

The hotel is in a great location in beautiful, downtown Westfield, a very short walk from/to the train station. Nearby restaurants are fantastic and also within a short walkking distance. It's a very nice hotel and the staff is very friendly! I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Staunton, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed here in Dec 2012 for 5 days. My employer put me up in the hotel, so I really did not have a choice. I would stay at this hotel again if I were staying overnight but not for 5 days. The breakfast was ok. Bagels, breads, cold cereal. Nothing really that stood out.

The hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
south plainfield
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We checked in Thursday around 6 pm. There a were fresh baked cookies and the woman behind the desk couldn't have been nicer. The room was spacey and the bed was awesome! So comfortable! Soooooo comfortable in fact at 1030 am I decided that we should stay another night. After the delicious free breakfast, I went downstairs to see if we could extend our stay and there was an older white woman at the counter now. When she asked what room number I just gave her the name and she asked snarkily how was I going to get back to my room if I couldn't remember the number. A little rude, but no big deal, I was going to go back to my bed to sleep in with my husband. She told me she was going to tell the cleaning people we extended our stay. After 11, not once, not twice, but three different cleaning people pounding on our door over the next hour and each had advised me she didn't tell then we extended our stay. I was pissed. A few hours later we ran to the store, and when we got back, guess what? Our keys didn't work! W went back downstairs and had to wait about ten minutes while other people checked in. When i told her, she just kind of sneered and reactivated the keys. No apology! This lady was rude and incompetent. Otherwise I loved it here. If the girl that worked the desk at night was there the whole time I'm sure it would have been awesome

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Kimmie T, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Westfield Inn, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
I sincerely apologize for the courtesy issues you experienced while staying with us. I assure you that we take great pride in our Guest service and it is our policy to always treat each Guest with respect and dignity. I have spoken with the staff and will take the appropriate measures to ensure this issue is not repeated.
The positive comments made are truly appreciated. This is what we strive to achieve and I hope that you will be staying with us again in the future.
New Delhi, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

this is a small hotel nestled in the quite neighbourhood of westfield right in the middle of fantastic shopping and restaruents . however the hotel itself is rather small , no bell service , small breakfast offering ..... the hotel is neat and clean offers great toiletteries and spacious rooms . there is no fitness center in the hotel if you must workout you have to walk about 300 meters and if you can find out where the gym is you can work out ....

Room Tip: ask for a suite !!!!
Fairfield, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great place to stay - most of the staff were very pleasant, friendly and helpful- the exception being the woman in the breakfast room who wouldn't allow the TV to be off (even while I was the only one in the room). I stayed over night for business - and will definitely return! I stayed at the Kenilworth Inn the night before --- don't!!

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

pleasant inn in downtown Westfield, NJ. Large rooms, nice breakfast, walking distance to many shops & restaurants. Convenient to NY trains & airports.& major highways & malls. Dept store one block away.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Westfield Inn? Share your experiences!