“The Hampton Inn was clean, the staff was fantastic, and breakfast was good!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Westampton
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“The Hampton Inn was clean, the staff was fantastic, and breakfast was good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The Hampton Inn was clean, the staff was fantastic, and breakfast was good. The hotel was easy to get to. The Cracker Barrell is right next door. We defintely would stay there agan! L Crane, Wmspt, PA

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Houston Tx.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Clean room. Easy check in and out. Breakfast area was always well kept and stocked perfectly. Lots of towels. Laundry room was clean and machines worked! (not that I wanted to do laundry) Lobby area was also clean and fireplace lit. Cookies smelled great.
I must say that the staff here was the best. They were very accomodating,cheerful,understanding and caring.
Thanks to them we had a great stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I recently stayed at this Hampton Inn on a business trip. Was not planning on staying the night but needed to find a room close by and called the hotel and they took care of a room for me.

The lobby was clean and a fire was very nice as there was still snow outside on the ground. Check-in process was quick and easy and no problem. Headed up to the room and made note of some wallpaper needing some repair, not a big deal though. Climate control functioned properly and the bed was comfortable.

Overall this location is fine, when compared to some other Hampton Inns I believe that this location was a bit behind on decor and updates.

Breakfast was quick and easy and great selection in the lobby of hot foods, cold cereals etc...

I would recomend this location.

Room Tip: I would recomend a high floor away from elevators for quiet sleep.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dayton Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Being on the road a lot I stay at quite a few Hampton Inn's. This one is very good.The place is kept pretty clean and the staff is very friendly. Being right off the NJ Turnpike there are a number of places to eat only a short drive away. One place is actually right out the front door. The Hampton Inn breakfast was great each morning and a couple of nights they have evening food (wings) and beverages out for the guests.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Louisville KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I wound up in a first floor room (suite) with a conference room in it. Don't know why, that is just what they gave me. It came in kinda handy really. The only problem I had was that I had a heater in each room and the one in the BR didn't seem to heat well but the other made up for it. Overall, I was very pleased with the Mangers Reception that evening and the breakfast the following morning. My Co-worker did have a couple issues. His room was on the second floor and you could smell the smoke from people standing outside smoking, although I didn't until he mentioned it. His bill also had to get corrected, but it was no big deal. I was hesitant when we booked it, but I guess that set my expectations low so I was pretty happy and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Last week a colleague of mine and I stayed at the Hampton Inn Mt. Holly. It was very conveniently located off the highway within easy distance of our business call the next day. The lobby was welcomingly laid out with a very nice breakfast bar set up. Using better grade cabinetry blending all the breakfast items into the decor of the lobby. It seems like just an extension... That being said, the industry really must do something about the quality of items served. The juices are basically flavored sugar water and the cereals refined practically beyond nutrition. That being said, I just ignored it and went with a piece of fresh fruit. The room was nicely laid out with free Wi-Fi, however the bathroom had no vent. When you opened the bathroom door, steam billowed out into the room. I didn't use the gym , pool or business center, but my colleague did and was impressed with the amenities. Also, I am not a fan of the duvet. I am a warm sleeper and duvets are just too heavy for hotel sleeping, even with the AC turned way up. Having blankets easily available would work better for those of us 'warm' sleepers. For the value and convenience I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
New England
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed here recently to attend a wedding. This is an older hotel that, in my opinion, needs some renovation. We complained about the noise in our bathroom, it was a ballast that needed to be replaced. They would have moved our rooms, but we never heart from the front desk, to see if we wanted to move --- we would have had to pursue the issue (not great customer service). Also, the heat/air conditioning unit was very loud. I would probably check the other hotels in the area, before staying here again. It deserves an "average" rating.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly? Share your experiences!