“Nice hotel, very clean” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Concord, New Hampshire
“Nice hotel, very clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

This hotel is very nice & clean. We enjoyed our stay here. The staff was very friendly throughout the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. You can tell that its fairly new. The rooms were very clean. We arrived well before our check in time and they were very friendly and let us go to our room right away which was nice. I would definitely stay here. Great place!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Damien C, General Manager at Courtyard Mt. Holly Westampton, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us. We would love to have you come see us again if you're ever in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
St. Augustine FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stayed here on business a few weeks ago and I was very happy with the staff and the hotel.

Not sure about the bad reviews, but I would stay here again.

Also just a few miles from the best seafood around - Blue Claw Crab Eatery

I will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us. I will definitely recommend Blue Claw to more of our guests also. Please come visit again.
Forest Hills, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

As a result of a Priceline bid, we stayed at this hotel for one night. The lobby and guest rooms are decorated in a welcoming, modern motif.

I am sorry to report that customer service needs drastic improvements. The receptionist that checked us in seemed distracted and not warm and welcoming. As a result of her inattention, I clearly verbalized that we paid Priceline as she swiped our credit card for “incidentals” . Upon check out, we requested our check out receipt that clearly stated “0” balance. I was not surprised when I received my credit card bill for our stay; billed by both Marriott and Priceline.

I called Damian, the “hotel manager”, twice and left messages about these billing issues and am still awaiting a return call. Priceline and my Credit card company were informed and problem was rectified.

As a result of poor customer service I am not righting a full review of this property because I will not recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
I am so sorry that you had a bad experience while at our property. I would love the opportunity to make this right with you. If you wouldn't mind giving me a call, I will make sure we make this up to you.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

I guess when you check into this hotel you are bothering the gal at the front desk. The lady at the front desk was so busy talking to her boyfriend at the side of the front desk she could hardly check us into the hotel. We stayed here just one night last summer on 8/13/11. She was not only paying no attention to us she didn't see the person come on behind us either. Didn't care at all for the customer service here and it is pretty over priced considering you don't even get breakfast. On the plus side the hotel is very clean and our room was very nice!

• Stayed September 2011
I apologize that we weren't able to provide you with the service you were expecting. We have been making a few changes in our training and staffing, and would like to invite you back to our property and show you the type of service you deserve
Honesdale, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in June 2012. We were exhausted when we checked in and didn't notice until the next morning that there were McDonald wrappers and a half eaten quesadilla in the corner of the room. When I notified the front desk about this issue, I was told that I would need to call the General Manager the next day, because it was Sunday, and she did not have the authority to "comp" me the room. I phoned The GM the next day, and he told me that he could not "comp" me the room because I had gotten a group rate, but that he would set me up with a Marriott rewards account and give me 10,000 points toward a stay another time. I was satisfied with that, however it's now August and I still don't have any points on my rewards card. In fact, he hadn't even set up the rewards account until I contacted the hotel to find out why I hadn't received a card in the mail. I've tried contacting the GM, but he hasn't returned my calls ...
This hotel is very nice, but the management needs to be replaced.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
I am truly sorry you have not received you points, and I will correct that immediately. If you could contact me again this week, I will make sure that I more than make up for my mistake.
Delray Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. I didnt have great expectations simply because of the area it's in. The lobby is lovely, my room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The bed was fantastic. The only thing not perfect about this hotel is the location. There is nowhere interesting to eat and there are several not very nice looking hotels around. I'd stay here again but would make sure I did not have to eat in Westampton.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
thank you for your kind words about our property. We would love for you to come back and be able to give you a better impression of our area.
Quincy, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Nice hotel - Great staff. Very attentive and helpful. Hotel is right off the turnpike. Only 11 miles from Sesame Place. Very clean . Nice backyard with fire pit. Make sure you are far from the elevators, they "ding" loudly anytime they stop on the floor and it gets a bit annoying.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators