“Friendly Staff and Clean Rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   294 Highway 36 East, West Long Branch, NJ 07764   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Friendly Staff and Clean Rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed here for business. The staff was very friendly and polite. The hotel was clean and modern. They did offer breakfast but we had to leave very early so I cannot comment on that. Overall, the hotel is very nice. The pillows were wonderful and they offered both soft and firm. The only thing that I didn't like was the bed. It was too firm for my liking.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We flew out last-minute for the birth of my sister's baby at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch and were able to get a room at this Holiday Inn Express--we're so glad we did.
It's conveniently located not too far from the Parkway and only about an 8 min. drive from the hospital.
The rooms were updated and clean--quite nice. We got a suite so that our baby could sleep in a separate room from us, and it worked out perfectly. The crib the hotel provided was fine--seemed to meet current safety standards, which I've heard isn't the case in every hotel. The fitted sheet they provided for the crib was a little rough, so I do recommend bringing your own Pack 'n Play fitted sheet, which will fit.
Breakfast--for what it is, in this kind of express hotel--was quite good, and overall we were so pleased with how friendly all of the hotel staff were. For example, we called down since we had forgotten toothpaste, and they brought us up some within about 2 minutes, no problem.
Overall great experience. We would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: the junior king suite I think it was called suited our needs really well, to have a separate room fo...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear NJColorado,

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you completely enjoyed your stay and that the staff was helpful, friendly, and responded to all your requests in a timely manner. Thank you again for the wonderful review, and congratulations on the new addition to your family!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this wonderful hotel during the summer and loved it. The staff was friendly and provided great customer service. The rooms were clean and the bed so comfortable!! Definitely a must stay not far from the beach!!

• Stayed August 2014
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Tamdanbob,

Thank you for the outstanding review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch over the summer. We greatly appreciate your fantastic review, and we hope to see you again this summer!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was in the best location possible to Monmouth University. My husband and I came to visit our daughter. The hotel was very welcoming and guest agent helped us locate a great Italian restaurant for dinner that night. The beds are comfy. We had free internet which was great for my husband so he could do a little work. We also had free breakfast in the morning, the bagels were GREAT! Overall, had a great stay and will tell everyone about it.!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After a reccomendation from my company to stay at this hotel I was so happy with the rooms, staff, and hotel in gereral. The front desk welcomed me and were so helpful with explaining the area, they even invited me down to the lobby for Christmas cookies and eggnog! What a nice treat. The rooms were clean and the location was great. I would recommend this to anyone coming to the area, I will most definitely be back.

• Stayed December 2014
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Lailafawcett0784,

We are so glad to hear you completely enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch! It's wonderful to hear our exceptional front desk provided exceptional customer service and that you enjoyed our award-winning accommodations. Thank you again for the wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

North Bergen, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am a frequent guest at this hotel and have always found the facility to be consistently in great shape relating to cleanliness and overall physical appearance. The breakfast area is very welcoming and the selection of food and presentation is terrific. The best thing about this facility, and what makes my stays so wonderful is the outstanding staff. Beginning with management and including everyone on the team they are consistently looking to assist and please me in the friendliest, courteous and efficient manner making me feel very much at home while I am traveling. By far, one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dear Brittany C,

Thank you for continuously choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch. We are thrilled to hear you always have an exceptional stay and completely enjoy your accommodations, all the amenities, and our wonderful staff. We greatly appreciate your 5-star review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2015

I stayed at this hotel last week, Monday until Wednesday. All the staff was great, Clint, Oscar, Jessica, Samantha, everyone I encountered was sweet and friendly especially the breakfast helpers . Always going above and beyond to help you and make you feel special. The one thing I did enjoy while I was at the hotel was the social party they had in the lobby on Tuesday. Apparently it's a regular thing there and I think its such a great idea. It made me feel welcome and they were going out of their way to make everyone in the hotel feel special. I've never stayed at another hotel that did this and this is what makes them unique and sets them apart from everyone else. The hotel was clean even though they are remolding. The rooms are clean and neat and comfortable; sometime I forgot I was in a hotel.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Definitely would stay again when I am in the area.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear KateLynn J,

Wow - thank you! We are absolutely thrilled that you completely enjoyed your entire stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch! Our staff strives to provide exceptional customer service to all of our guests, and it is wonderful to hear that their hard work is appreciated. We will be sure to share your review with everyone, as I am sure it will brighten their day. We greatly appreciate your review and your recommendation to other travelers, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch? Share your experiences!