“Nice Accomodations, Good Value down Jersey Shore” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch to your Saves list
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   294 Highway 36 East, West Long Branch, NJ 07764   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Massapequa Park, New York
“Nice Accomodations, Good Value down Jersey Shore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel in October, 2014 with my husband. We needed a place to sleep after a party that ended late in the evening and an early morning checkout to visit my daughter in college the next day. The price of the room was very good compared to other hotels in the area. The hotel was located on a main highway, easy to reach. The room was clean and comfortable but on the small side but served our purpose. The front desk staff were very pleasant and accommodating. I needed to store some food in a freezer overnight to bring to my daughter in the morning and the front desk was happy to accommodate me. They stored my food in a freezer behind the office overnight. This hotel also offers a complimentary breakfast buffet. For those of you who plan on spending time at the shore, it is only 5 minutes from the beaches. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Wow - thanks! We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you had an exceptional stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch! We greatly appreciate your review, and we will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved staying here. It was recommended by my sister who lives in Fair Haven, New Jersey. The king suite we were in was wonderful. Had a Jacuzzi tub and shower. The Jacuzzi was perfect after a long unseasonably cold day. The cost was very reasonable and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Sharon T,

We are thrilled to hear that you had an exceptional stay in our king suite with jacuzzi tub! Thank you for a wonderful review, and we hope to see you again soon!

Passaic, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've been staying at the Holiday Inn Express of West Long Branch for quite some time now due to my frequent business trips. This hotel has all of the amenities anyone could need; from the tasty free breakfast, nice workout room, to the free internet and warm cookies in the lobby. The rooms are always clean and come equipped with refrigerators and microwaves. It's also very close to a Shop-Rite grocery store, which makes my life easier when I'm trying to eat healthy while away.

One of the managers, Clint, is such a gem. He's so personable and accommodating to all of his guests that I have seen him interact with.

I would always recommend this hotel to friends and family if they are in the area.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Jessica G,

Thank you for continuously choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch! We are thrilled that you always have an outstanding stay and enjoy everything we have to offer. We greatly appreciate your wonderful comments about Clint, our front office manager. We will be sure to share your review with him and the rest of the staff as I am sure it will brighten their day. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Springboro, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

I work on the road and for this particular assignment I was staying in this area for a few months. This hotel was able to match an unbeatable price for a holiday inn. The hotel is clean and quiet. I do not eat breakfast so I can not rate the breakfast. Not cause it is bad or because it is good, just because I don't know. over all I highly recommend this hotel for business travel.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch, responded to this review, November 17, 2014
Dear CWIinspector,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch! We are very happy to hear you completely enjoyed your stay, and we greatly appreciate your recommendation to other travelers. We hope to see you again soon!

seattlelover317
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

We booked our stay for a family event at the local university. Check in was quick and easy. The room was very clean. The free wi-fi was great. Breakfast is ok although it was very crowded and tables weren't being cleaned quickly enough. The hotel is very close to Monmouth University, lots of shopping at and around the mall and lots of great places to eat. It was about a 5 minute ride to the beach.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch, responded to this review, November 11, 2014
Dear seattlelover317,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch! We are very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your accommodations and our convenient location to several NJ hot spots! We appreciate your feedback regarding the breakfast area, and this will be addressed with management as we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience. Thank you again, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon.

Brevard NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

Stayed here two nights to be near university for ball game. Nice, comfortable room with safe, small refrigerator and microwave. Very busy area close to mall, restaurants and a short drive to ocean. We appreciate the discount for people coming for school activities. (you do have to ask for this discount). Room and bath were clean, however, did notice some stains on privacy curtains. Otherwise, staff was great, nice variety of breakfast items to chose from. Would definitely stay here again. Free wi-fi is definitely a plus.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
Dear FrequentTraveler0308,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch. We greatly appreciate your great comments and helpful feedback, and we hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Middletown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

My review of my experience at the Holiday Inn Express in West Long Branch, NJ is a very positive one. I stayed here for two nights particularly searching for an in-room jacuzzi/hot tub and at a great price. We paid about $150 per night with a AAA discount. I was pleasantly surprised upon entering the hotel. The service was friendly and helpful. They checked in me in quickly and without hesitation even though I misplaced my AAA card at home. After check-in, we went to our hotel room on the ground floor. Very nice! Three rooms, living room, bathroom, bedroom -- all separated by doors. Perfect for parents and children who want privacy but it was just my wife and I for a romantic getaway and we were more than happy! Has a sofa, chair, two flat screen tvs, microwave, desk and chair, refrigerator, and much more! The bed was comfortable, we slept easily! They had FREE high speed wi-fi! The breakfast in the morning was fresh and bountiful! They had waffles, danishes, eggs, sausage, muffins, cereal, juices and more. What I loved most about this hotel was it was accessible to many restaurants such as Sawa Hibachi & Steakhouse, Monmouth Mall, movies, even dunkin donuts! And it was very close to the parkway/route 35/route 36. We will definitely stay here again next time we want to get away for a weekend!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch, responded to this review, November 3, 2014
Dear tgent2k1,

Thank you for the outstanding 5-star review of your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Long Branch! We are very happy to hear that you and wife enjoyed your romantic getaway and enjoyed the suite you stayed in. Thank you again for the wonderful review, and we look forward to your next stay!

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch? Share your experiences!