“Fun, Fun, Fun!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: Sahara Sam's Oasis indoor water park in NJ now offers outdoor Water Park fun all year with amusements, water slides, water attractions, birthday parties, and arcade games to the New Jersey, New York, and Philadelphia area families. Located in West Berlin, NJ. Sahara Sam's-Where It's Always 84 Degrees and Sunny™
Cherry Hill
“Fun, Fun, Fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2009

As soon as you walk into Sahara Sams you can feel the positive energy and fun in the air! The facility is very clean and decorated wonderfully! I recently attended a birthday party there and I must say the staff does everything and more to take care of the birthday child and his or her guests. Our party had a friendly party host who worked the whole time to make sure the birthday party parents did not have to do anything but relax and enjoy their party! She took the kids around on all the attractions and made sure they were having fun. The kids LOVED the waterpark! The party rooms are adorable and the food delicious! I personally would recommend the pizza or mozzarella sticks! I have since been back for general admission and also had a great time. The prices are reasonable... it really is affordable fun!
Thumbs up for Sahara Sams!! It is so great to see a friendly, cool new place for parents and kids to go to!

• Polish first
South Jersey
“Sahara Sams = Family Fun + Clean Facility + Great Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2009

Way to go Sahara Sam's Indoor Water Park -- my family has had a blast each time we visit. I bought annual membership passes before the park opened and haven't regretted it since... Each time I bring my kids into the facility the staff is ready willing and able to help us make the most out of our visit and I recently met the owners who I've seen on site a few times but wasn't sure who they were as they're usually busy helping customers. I'm sooo glad South Jersey has a place like Sahara Sam's in our back yard - we're very lucky and we plan on renewing our memberships for years to come. Sahara Sam's = Family Fun + Clean Facility + Great Prices... : - )

new jersey
“Alot of fun, but i do not recommend for a birthday party”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2009

We had a birthday party on Saturday for a 9 year old. for 16 (10kids, 6 adults) people it was almost $400.00, which isn't too bad. We were scheduled for 1230pm-300pm. Upon arrival, the kids had 30minutes to color a t-shirt for the birthday boy (way too much time for that). They then took us at 1:00 to the waterpark. By the time they set us up with lockers it was 1:10. They told us we had until 1:50 in the park. Definately NOT enough time. The good thing is that when you are with a birthday party your hostess gets you to the front of the lines, when you can find her. Our hostess was very young and nice, but was definately more occupied with talikng to her friends than she was with the birthday party. We kept having to track her down to get in the front of the lines. The lines were not that bad,and moved fast, but when you only have a total of 40 minutes, each minute is priceless. Then at 1:50 they gathered us up to go to the birthday room. We were no longer allowed back into the park. When we arrived at the room, they told us they made a mistake and our room wasn't ready. They would not let us back into the park, so we had to stand in the hall until the room was ready. Not so much fun for kids that were just dragged out of the water park and forced to stand in the hall. Would it have killed them to let us back in since it was their error? In the birthday room there was 1 slice of pizze per person and one cup of soda. The pizza was actually good. Then 1 cupcake per kid. (we really did not need an hour for this) After the party was over About 2:45) the kids were given $5.00 in tokens for the game room.
All in all, the park is great, the rides were fun and the kids had a blast in the short time they had in the park. The people were friendly, but our hostess sucked. knowing what I kow now, I would much rather pay admission for the kids and let them pay the whole time, and do food and cake back at the house, which we did anyway, because you were only allowed so many people. The cost would be about the same, and the kids would have all day there.
Definately do this park, but do not host a birthday party there.

New York
“terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2009

terrible place, overcrowded, dirty, terrible unfriendly unsupportive staff, overly chlorinated waters

New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
“Best Indoor Water Park in New Jersey!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2009

I've been to both Coco Key in Mount Laurel and was recently to Sahara Sams... What a difference. Sahara was great! Clean, priced right and fun for a two and four year old too!

The indoor arcade is amazing too - I may take my son to that one day without even visiting the water park. We were there on a 90 degree April day (04/26/09) and the roof was retracted - VERY COOL and makes the appeal even greater. Well done to the creators of Sahara - may you survive a tough economy to open in!