“Nice lunch, good food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Masina Trattoria Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Weehawken
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Lincoln Harbor Ferry to New York City 7 minutes; New Jersey Transit Buses to NYC, Port Authority; Light Rail Train system travels along the Hudson River from Fort Lee to Hoboken; Jersey City to Liberty State Park and bayonne, NJ
Description: Authentic Italian Cuisine
Washingtonville, New York
“Nice lunch, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here since we are staying here at the Sheraton in weehawkin. The food was slightly above average. Service was decent as well. We received a 20% coupon at check in of the hotel! This was one reason we choose to eat here.
Would I go out of my way to come to this establishment , probably not. If you are staying at the Sheraton then it's good!

Visited November 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Nice View”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I will start be saying that we were totally exhausted by time we got here and had to keep our reservation because we had purchased a groupon.It took awhile to get seated but once we did the staff was friendly,the food was good.But I know there is some better Italian food in the area.If I had a choice I probably would head over to Hoboken.

Visited October 2013
“Linguine in white clam”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Yum - I generally never finish a bowl of pasta. I had all of it, and if there were more, I would have kept going. It was wonderful

Visited September 2013
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Nice view, reasonably-priced food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I went to Masina for an early lunch on a holiday weekend. As it was not crowded, we were able to get a table by the window overlooking the Hudson with views of NY.

The menu is trattoria-style, with a selection of pastas, salads, and appetizers. You gould "roll your own" antipasto choosing from a selection of cheeses, Italian-style meats, and marinated vegetables. We had a arugula salad, a personal pizza, and another appetizer, which was more than enough for us.

The server was very friendly and pleasant. The only fault I would mention is that because we came early, the place had not been completely cleaned up, including the rest room.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Union, New Jersey
“Very nice experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Visited restaurant today with my Sister. Great view. Waiters, Juan (Johnny) and Giovanni were EXCELLENT!! (Thanks Guys!!). Food portions were big. Atmosphere was very nice. Good sangria :) Sam, Manager, came by a few times to see how everything was. Plenty of parking. Very nice experience.

• Visited August 2013