“which bus brings you back” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Weehawken
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Medford, Massachusetts
“which bus brings you back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

ferrys great try to find the bus back good luck!its got to be the most confusing thing in the world and ask someone to help HA thats funny

Visited August 2013

Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Love to take the ferry!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I grew up 13 miles from Manhattan and traveled almost every weekend to the city to the shops, museums and to see my family, every Sunday for dinner. The traffic into the tunnel was terrible. We have moved away but use the ferry all the time to visit the city and I use it for business trips too. Safe parking, clean secured terminal and the ferries are on time, rates include parking and we can get a good senior rate for my mom. When you exit on the NYC side there are shuttle busses that lead to midtown and downtown. You can grad a ride back too. easy to use and always friendly staff. Love the ride and food options also available.

Visited July 2013
Gloucester
“Quick”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Had no contact with staff, ferry was okay, bus service with it was very useful but quite old buses too. Not the most comfortable rides, ideal for commutes, and cheap,

Visited October 2012
Boston
“Quick ride over to NYC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed at Sheraton Lincoln Harbor and the Ferry was right outside the hotel. The ferry came every 10-15 minutes and quickly got us over to 39th Street.

Visited July 2013
West Chester
14 attraction reviews
“convenient and easy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I like to drive to NJ and take the ferry. I can walk to the Javits Center from the pier. They have a shuttle. I hate waiting for it. It is just as fast to walk on a nice day. I have used the shuttle to Times Square and 42nd and 5th ave as well as the Javits Center No problems. I think pick up is another story. I have yet to ride back on one of their shuttles. I have made several serious efforts and no luck. I would not rely on them. City Bus is quicker! I never get tired of the ferry and watching for the Statue of Liberty and other landmarks when I ride to and from Manhattan.

Visited August 2013