“Park Wayne” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
La Plata, Maryland
“Park Wayne”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had business in Wayne NJ and this Diner was close to my Hotel. The food was very good and plentiful. I had a mushroom and Chicken Salad and it was more than I could eat. The mushrooms were large and fresh and the chicken done just right. The deserts are excellent (opps, there goes my diet)

Visited March 2014

New Jersey
“Not the best diner in town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I was quite surprised by the reviews on this page.

We went here with friends for breakfast on a weekday morning. It was only okay in my opinion. I do think there were oversized portions for my breakfast which was the #1. Eggs were okay. Bacon was enough for the table. My hubby got a veggie omelet which was a strange combination of veggies including carrots, which I find to be an odd addition.

One friend had coffee which came with a mug that already had lipstick on it, totally gross.

The server seemed like she could have cared less.

Overall, I felt it was mediocre and would not go back. There are diners with far better food and service nearby.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Gaithersburg, MD
“A classic New Jersey Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This diner, remodeled and renamed 2 years ago, is a great place to go for a really good dinner. The portions are large, the coffee good, the fries crisp, the service fast & efficient. Even the prices are reasonable. The menu runs the gamut of burgers to gyros to salads to pancakes to steaks to great deserts, almost everything! - go and enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Good Diner to Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Being local we go to the diner often. The diner is clean, food is good, generous portions, good selection of food and service has always been good. it's one of the best diners in the area. I would recommed this diner.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best. Nj diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

My mom sister and I come here often..clean nice servers awesome food..finally a great diner! Always accomodating and great salads...I highly recommend this diner!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere