“Don't Come Hungry, it'll be awhile til your fed” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Marlton, New Jersey
“Don't Come Hungry, it'll be awhile til your fed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

If you're looking to kill 2-3 hours and you have no problem waiting an hour before bread shows up at your table, then Viana's is for you. I don't think it's intentional that service is dreadfully slow, perhaps if they increased the number of burners they cook on (currently one), it would be better. The food is ok, but on another visit, the waitress didn't visit the table to take the order until nearly an hour after we arrived. That occasion, we did have bread in a reasonable time but dinner took 2 1/2 hours to make it to the table. But, life is short and I can't give it to Viana's.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Don't go there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We went to Vianas for New Year's Eve. It took 2.5 hours for the food to arrive and three of our members never got any meals. No apologies nothing. The waitress yelled at us and said she would never work New Years Eve again.
This is not the first time I had terrible service at Vianas. They do not care if they serve you or not. I am surprised they are still in business.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“The food is always outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Been here many times. Hubby & I have never had a bad meal here. The chicken is great, the veal is always tender & tasty. Best of all is the sauce. I always ask for extra sauce because it tastes so good. Eggplant parm is the best The seafood bisque soup is well worth the price. Always good service. Viana is almost always there supervising. Across from Olive Garden, which is so average. Viana's is special.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sewell, New Jersey
“One of my favorite places to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and I go to Vianna's a couple of times a year. We had our wedding reception here as well. The food is fantastic. The owner (Vianna) is always welcoming and friendly. The service has always been 100% astounding. I couldn't be happier with Vianna's unless it was closer to my house! There are many things on the menu that are worth getting, including the Crab Adrianna, the Marsala, Parmigiana, and the vodka sauce.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oaklyn, New Jersey
“Pretty good dining in Voorhees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I went here on a Living Social deal. I chose the tomato bisque soup and the chicken abruzzi entrée. Both were delicious, with great flavor and ample portions. I thought the menu selection had plenty of variety and they have great weekday discounts on their pasta dishes. The restaurant itself is tucked away in a small strip mall. The interior was so-so with little ambience, but the food made up for that. The service was friendly, prompt, and helpful without getting in the way. I will definitely eat here again!

• Visited December 2011