“nice place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Staten Island, New York
“nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

we were looking for a place to eat which had a choice of many different things on the menu .. the service was nice and fast , we really enjoyed our meal & will be stopping by again real soon

• Visited April 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Voorhees, New Jersey
“Great people, good value, atmosphere is also good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2010

If you want a place with good food and drinks go to the Main Street Pub. This have customers that return every week because of the good food and the low turnover rate for thier employees.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cherry Hill
“I can't say enough good things about Main...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

I can't say enough good things about Main Street Pub. I have been going there for 14 years and my family and I still go nearly every Friday night for dinner. The staff is awesome and I have never had a bad meal. if you go once you will with out a doubt be back many more times!!!

Voorhees, NJ
“A great place to meet with family & friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2010

This place is absolutely fantastic and I do not say this because I go there often. I go there because the service is friendly, the food is quick and it tastes great. We have a big group every Monday for football and they treat us so well. Highly recommended for family, happy hour or just a quick meal.

New Jersey
“Alaways fun with good food and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2009

My wife and I had our first date at Main Street 8 years ago. We go back a few times a year. We love the atmosphere, service, food and their prices, with drink specials all of the time. We always get the bread bowl with spinach and artichoke dip. It is delicious. We usually also get salads, but have also gotten burgers and other entrees. We now bring our kids who also seem to enjoy themselves. We have never had a problem with service and we use the Entertainment Buy one get one, without a problem. We highly recommend this hidden gem, near the Mansion in Voorhees, to anyone looking for a tavern with good food and good prices.