“Very average” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Very average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Food is ok. Nothing special. Always crowded. Do not know why all the people. Would not go out of my way to eat here.

Visited November 2012

Marlton, New Jersey
“Stay away from this Olive!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Alot of olive gardens i have had no isses with... But this one! I have had two very bad experiences here. First one i recieved a giftcard comp to return, came back to use it, and had another ba return! Got a second giftcard and refuse to give it a 3rd try. First experience: the waitress, rude. Not very polite. We waited a long time for our food, which when it came up, my food was wrong. I am vegan (i do not eat meat, or dairy) so i ordered a basic pasta dish with veggi red sauce and said NO cheese as i have allergies. (thats the trick to make sure you dont get cheese at places). Got my food with cheese when i pointed it out she rolled her eyes at me, like i did something wrong! Manager gave me a giftcard to try the place again... Second experience, horrid service. We where sat down and waited 30 minutes for her to even get our drinks. We had to call someone to get her. She took intervals of seriously 20 minutes between getting drinks and ordering. Never refilled our drinks. Had empty glasses for our meals. She gave us 1 breadstick each. And diseapered. We had a table near us that had 2 different couples sit and eat while we waited.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
East Northport, New York
“Nice family meal with eager service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

A few years, ago, early on Xmas Eve, several of us tried to enter this location to have dinner. They were still open, with plenty of space, but somehow they were 'full'. Move forward to 2012, on a normal night (yes, we did let the chain know back then what had happened), and we had a very nice experience. There were several of us, not the easiest to please. But the service was overall very good and friendly, and overall the food was very good.

A few specifics, good and otherwise.

I'm a soup lover, and had a couple different soups. But my favorite is the gnocci soup. Unfortunately, as has happened at other OG visits, I had only 1 little gnocci in my nice, large bowl. I did mention it to our waiter, who made sure on another bowl later to rectify the problem!

I had eggplant (dinner size). I mention which version, since the lunch size is more a tease then an entree. It was very good, and the only issue I had with it was when I asked for my leftovers to be packed up; eggplant and pasta all squeezed into a tiny little foam container! That was weird.

Everyone else enjoyed their food, ranging from fried chicken something for my son to a large salad for someone else. The only other issues; 1. the 'all you can eat pasta bowl' was on the back page of the specials menu; no one seemed to get back far enough in the menu to notice it. 2. you still can't, in most locations, switch back and forth between extra salad and extra soup. IMHO, that's nuts!

No one will pretend that what you have at OG is pure, unadulterated Italian food. But it is very good, and wherever I've been I have come to expect that it will be prepared exactly as intended. What varies from location to location is the level of service, and overall it was very good here!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Not as clean as it used to be. Food quality just average, creative menu , but too salty, service is very good.

Visited July 2012
“Great dining experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Did the 2/$25. Food was delicious. Service was the best I've ever experienced at an olive garden. We weren't rushed at all either during a busy rush.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere