“Rude and unclean” 1 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
“Rude and unclean”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

We got our room OK after a long trip from FL.we checked in for 7 days no problem except the man did not give me a receipt.then 1130 the next day I was called an told to leave the room in ten mind or my credit card for the daily rate.the women behind the counter then argued with me about how long I said I wanted my room for.I needed 7 days an she insisted I was wrong.then she charged my card again for 7 days..an gave me a smaller room an no morning breakfast that the ad offers and I was also informed there will be no room service becouse I rented for the week.this is the worst place to stay.take my advise pay extra and stay some wheat else.the people are very unprofessional an rude never mind the cigarette buts on the floor.i had to buy cleaning Supplies it was so unclean.

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

Roaches on the wall and in the hallway. Brought it to the staffs attention and they told me I was seeing things. Asked for a refund they told me No. I told them I'm calling the Police and my sister at the Board of Health. Got a Refund, nasty attitude and went to Hampton Inn.
Never ever Again!!!

• Stayed June 2012
Colorado Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Thought I was staying on State Hwy 55 but found myself staying in a well maintained but also newer property in downtown Vineland. Room clean and bed comfortable.
Cannot recommend any restaurants. I went to Millville and gave up trying to find a special restaurant and settled for Mcdonalds. Also went to Regal Theatre in Millville which was a dump. In short the Comfort Inn is a good stop on the way to a better destination.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
King Of Prussia, Pa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I just stayed at this hotel. It was a last minute trip to help a friend, whom is running for local office. The idea was to be in the area to assist greeting voters on their way to work, and other types of outreach. I booked the hotel online and arrived the same evening, around 8 PM. During check in, the lady at the desk asked me a number of unusual and intrusive questions, such as "You didn't book this room until tonight, why is that?" and "Did you work hard today, or did you hardly work?" and also "your credit card isn't working" (she was swiping my AAA card!) During this unusual interrogation, she never bothered to inform me of the check out time, information about breakfast, instructions for the internet, or any other helpful information. She also did not mention or recognize my gold status with the hotel's loyalty program. Frankly, I found her questions inappropriate, and not typical of my 30+ hotel stays a year. But wait, it gets better. A short time later, a colleague stopped by to deliver some paperwork and files to use the following morning. The same hotel employee stopped him at the front desk and asked him "Where do you think you're going? No visitors!" She then proceeded to make him tell her which room number he was delivering said files to. I told her afterwards that I found her behavior inappropriate and offensive, to which she said she was just "being friendly" and "making conversation." I have absolutely no problem with friendly staff or conversations, but this lady was the definition of unprofessional and out of line. I suspect she is the same employee who told another reviewer here to dispose of his/her McDonald's bag in the dumpster. Do NOT stay here.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Ridgeland, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

From our first phone conversation to make reservations with Dopeka, we were treated with courtesy and professionalism. Our stay was for one week and was a nice place to come back to every evening. Had a nice continental breakfast every morning. Room was clean and very comfortable. We had everything we needed for our week long stay at this hotel. Would definitely stay there again when back in that area.
Sarah and Dave

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Pleasantville, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

I stayed at this hotels twice before and some of the staff are very nice and helpful. Recently had been trying to make reservations for future stays. I unsuccessfully have not been able to make reservations for whatever reasons, feel that the hotel's owner has been disrespectful and uncourteous to me. She talks with complete utter ignorance and is not accommodating.
I am in the hotel business and I am not a owner but every customer can make good impression on the hotels that we work for. Whether or not I was still a customer and shouldn't have been treated that way.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Kalamazoo, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

I have stayed in several hotels in Vineland NJ on business. My recent experience at the Comfort Inn was by far the best of all. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, with "hospitality" their obvious goal. I highly recommend Quality to anyone!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!