“YUMMM!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“YUMMM!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

My colleague and I stopped here after a busy day at WheatonArts. I like that, even though it's a chain, when you are out of town you know what to expect. We had something light and small as we weren't very hungry and we weren't disappointed. Wait staff was a little slow, but it was busy and our waiter took care of our needs even though the kitchen was backed up a bit.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“So delicious!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

The best soup and bread!!! Everything good! Loved!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Typical Red Lobster”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Not bad, not great. It's a fast food seafood place. Cheese biscuits are the best thing.

Visited August 2011
Belmont, New Hampshire
“It's OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Being from Northern New England where the best and freshest seafood is caught and prepared, I am not a big fan of the Red Lobster chain. I think their seafood portions are small and usually overcooked. This location was within walking distance to my hotel so I went anyway.

Here the staff here made up for the food. The waitress was friendly, pleasant and efficient. This location was clean but there weren't many people there the night I stopped by so I had plenty of personal attention. The seafood here was a little overcooked, probably following the corporate instructions, but the meal was otherwise pleasant. If you are enjoy the Red Lobster experience, this is a good restaurant to visit.

Visited January 2012
Newport NJ
“Phenominal Bang For The Buck Was Just A Stroll Away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I recently held a youth retreat at the Holiday Inn Express in Vineland NJ and needed to do cost containment as the 30 youth in attendance were not being charged a registration fee. I contacted Red Lobster's corporate office in advance and coordinated a menu for dinner. Although we arrived at their peak time, the wait was only 15 minutes per table of 4, their meals came out quickly and the servers, hosts and managerial staff were phenominal! For any organization that is booking at the Holiday Inn Express be advised that a "Phenominal Bang For The Buck" that will meet the needs of your budget while meeting the needs of diverse tastes is just a stroll away. PS: You don't have to cross the street and it will get the blood reflowing after having participants sitting! A round of applause for our servers Quenesha K., Douglas S., Jerome C. and Ashley C. and the mnagerial staff Jay and Tom too!

• Visited February 2012