“Delicious Greek Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Vineland, New Jersey
“Delicious Greek Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've been going to the Olympia since they opened many years ago. I've never had a bad meal there. They offer so many delicious dishes there that it's difficult to pick just one or two. The portions are a nice size and many times I've brought home leftovers. The servers are always friendly and the atmosphere is low-key. Make sure to check the daily specials board in the front room, and try new dishes if you're so inclined. You'll be glad you did.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“GREAT!! Greek food and amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I went to Olympia with a group of about 14 women and the service was absolutely incredible!! We brought a few bottles of wine to enjoy and we were quickly placing our orders. I had the greek salad as a meal and it was delicious, although I would have liked at least double the number of olives. Next time (and I do plan to go again) I want to get the cold appetizer platter as a meal because the friend next to me got it and it looked delicious!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Valley Forge, PA
“Good food, friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Good Greek food, freshly prepared and served by friendly people. The flatbread was very soft and fresh. Generous (but not ridiculous) portions left us too full for home made baklava, but it looked good.

Brigantine, New Jersey
“Great Greek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Friendly and great service. Specials were great food and generous portions. Food is delicious! Comfortable atmosphere..

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, FL
“Good Greek”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My in-laws took us there for the Sunday dinner (there is also a list of specials on Sunday of $10.00, dinners). I had the Moussaka, my husband a chicken dish that is a specialty of the house. I also had the appetizer dolmades-fat, meaty, tasty, and served with egg and lemon sauce, excellent. My in-laws selected the shrimp parmesan, which looked tasty, and they took home leftovers. The salad dressing was a little different from the olive oil/red wine I am used to in Tarpon Springs, however it was still tasty.

• Visited September 2013