“i hope you consider installing better acoustical walls...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Vineland

You added Wingate by Wyndham Vineland to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2196 West Landis Avenue, Routes 55 (Exit 32A) and 56, Vineland, NJ 08360   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
Alpharetta
“i hope you consider installing better acoustical walls...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

i hope you consider installing better acoustical walls between bathroom as the privacy at the bathroom is really week, you can here the other guest activity

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

WingateVineland, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Abdelkder,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Wingate Hotel, I will make sure I bring the bathroom wall issues up with the responsible parties so they are aware of this issue. I am not sure how this can be taken care of but I am sure if there is a way they will look into it. I hope the rest of your stay was enjoyable and that we will see you back again shorlt.

In Hospitality,
Jaybe Beers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reading, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I am giving this hotel a 1 because that is how many nights I could take staying in this place. I would not have even stayed here for one night if it wasn't for the fact that it was too late to cancel without losing the money. Although, I seriously considered just paying the additional cost after walking into a smelly, dingy, dirty, 1970s era room. From the outside it looks like a normal decent hotel and even the lobby and hallways aren't too bad, but the room was awful! The bed was 2 feet from the floor and looked like it was going to possibly swallow me up into the deep indent that had been so nicely carved out of it. The floors looked like they hadn't been cleaned properly in a decade. Dust and dirty finger prints, spots on tables, stains on floors and furniture, hair in bathroom. Needless to stay myself and the individual accompanying me in a separate room, who agreed it was the pits, couldn't run fast enough to the Hampton Inn next door. It didn't even matter that it was twice the cost, it's a thousand times better!

• Stayed November 2013
Millville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

as a native New Yorker, I have frequented many hotels in the ny region. they, well some of them, are very good. However, I am now a frequent visitor of New Jersey and I have stayed in several hotels in this state. I have to say that my experience at the wingate hotel is the most pleasant, hospitable, and accomodating stay that I have experienced thus far out of any hotel that I have ever visited. dollar for dollar, it is the best that money can buy.

Kudos to wingate!!!!! keep up the good work!!!!

Scott Thompson and Chrishelle Thomas, very satisfied customers.

Room Tip: every room is a good room. thats the beauty of it.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
WingateVineland, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Marybeth M,

It is wonderful to read reviews such as yours, all of us at the Wingate are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your return and thank you for choosing our Wingate for your lodging needs when in the Vineland area.

In Hospitality,
Jayne Beers

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vineland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Vineland

Address: 2196 West Landis Avenue, Routes 55 (Exit 32A) and 56, Vineland, NJ 08360
Location: United States > New Jersey > Vineland
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Vineland 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Vineland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Vineland Hotel Vineland
Wingate Hotel Vineland

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.