“Insensitive” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Vineland

You added Wingate by Wyndham Vineland to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2196 West Landis Avenue, Routes 55 (Exit 32A) and 56, Vineland, NJ 08360   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Vineland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

When we were checking in the woman at reception told us to sign up for rewards card and she gave us goody bag. Goodies were just $2-3. Bag was mostly filled with mint candy which you will find at reception too..
When we entered the room, room freshener was so strongly sprayed that we had to turn on the bathroom exhaust and we kept the door open for a while. Bed and pillows weren't comfy as 3-star hotel have. Breakfast wasn't good. It was labor day weekend and hotel was very much booked. Breakfast was set on one table only and everyone was standing in front of waffle making machine which was next to eggs. It was pretty annoying to say people all the time "excuse me, i need to get egg". Eggs were disgusting... they were watery.
Only thing i liked was it was close to freeway. and the parking lot was pretty big. I will not stay in Wingate again and won't refer to any of my friends.

Room Tip: Don't stay at 1st floor rooms. You will face parking lot and can never open the window curtains.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
WingateVineland, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Layap21,

Please allow me to apologize for any problems you may have encountered during you Labor day weekend stay, I would like to speak to you regarding the issues you have stated so I can insure they are addressed. I can be reached at the hotel Monday through Friday , if I am not available please ask for our Front Desk Manager Brittany and provide her with your contact information so I can reach out to you.

Whitney Point
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great stay, good breakfast. Also received $5 off for the near by restaurant which was very good. The pull out sofa could use some work.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Dear Rcarey6,

YIPPEEE I am so glad that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel, it makes all of us smile to know that our guests are satisfied. Please come back again soon.

Fords
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

So I went down to watch my son race at stayed here for the 4th time.
Every time is a pleasure, the beds feel like you are at a resort, very comfortable, and I have been to many resorts.
The breakfast (free) is excellent everything for everyone. My grandkids eat like kings and queens. I usually get a jr. suite and the kids and I love the jacuzzi.

Will go here every time worth the trip the last visit the pool was closed cause it was later but in July they really enjoy the pool too. The front desk recptionist are very nice :)

Room Tip: if a big party the jr. suite it's all I have done there.. kids activites I really never used...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Central NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

An overall pleasant experience. Arrived to find plenty of well lit parking. Greeted at the front desk by very pleasant staff member and given a welcome basket (Wyndham Rewards member perk I guess).

Lobby, fitness center and breakfast area were well kept. Also looked like the interior was recently updated.

Room was clean and spacious. Bed was very comfortable. The drain in the tub was slow but the front desk dispatched maint. immediately.

As there is no restaurant in the building, they have a deal with Bennigans across the parking lot. You get a voucher for $ off your check.

I'd stay again.

Room Tip: Asking for a room on the back of the property might lessen the noise from the road out front (not th...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Jim D,

Thanks you for the positive words regarding your stay with us at the Wingate in Vineland NJ. Our team works very hard to insure that our guests are satisfied and that we exceed expectations . I will share your review at our next team meeting , I know they will be will as thrilled hearing it as I was in reading it.

Jayne Beers

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vineland? Share your experiences!