“It is a good restaurant but always fails to impress me” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 109 Restaurants in Vineland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
New Jersey
1,233 helpful votes 1,233 helpful votes
“It is a good restaurant but always fails to impress me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Maybe it is the dark and somewhat plain interior, maybe my prior first impression but this nice place always fails to live up to expectations. Technically nothing wrong and the service is good. The food was OK. Onion soup was very salty, hard to eat but that may be a cooks one time mistake. Prime rib was spiced in an unusual way and with actually too many spices covering up the flavor of the meat. Filet Mignon was done in a tasty way so was one of the specials of the day day - aged beef. Sushi rolls were good and tasted fresh as they ought to. Most tables other than the middle of the room are in a "boring " and dim setting. Maybe interior designer touch is needed? Overall is was OK, just too expensive.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Philomont, Virginia
“Definitely one of the best values for sushi I've run across”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Only one word for the sushi menu here ... AWESOME !!! Varied and high quality ... AND reasonably priced. They actually use REAL crab in most of their sushi (and clearly note when it is that other fake gross stuff) and the crab they use is the best lump!! Wish I had been in town longer because I would have been back every night! Great atmosphere. Steak and entrees run a bit expensive, but it's pretty easy to economize here as you can order a la carte off the sushi menu.

Visited July 2012
Millville
“Try it again.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

My wife and I went to dinner here from a suggestion from friends. I would go again. A few that need to be addressed; my wife saw "dust " all over. When the specials are given out, it would be nice to know the cost before ordering. Was surprised with the cost of my meal.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hammonton, New Jersey
“something for everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

We took the family to Dakota Prime to celebrate a graduation. My husband's steak was perfectly prepared. Our sushi was so delicious and fresh that my husband even tried -and enjoyed a piece. The waitress was very attentive and even took our family's photo before we left. Our martinis were perfect! The only bad thing was that we were too full to order dessert. You must try this place!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Satellite Beach, Florida, United States
“A place you can't miss.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

If you want to have a good steak and a very good place to be with your family and friends, this is the place.

Visited May 2012