“Would stay again!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
Summit, United States
“Would stay again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Excellent hotel and well maintained. Compared to all other hotels in the area, this definitely is a step above. Rooms are very clean and fresh. They offer amenities such as free internet service which is important nowadays. Breakfast in the morning was decent and most importantly, hotel staff also very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greg H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Vincent

We appreciate your excellent review and look forward to your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Room was not as clean as it normally is. Dusty shelves and woodwork and something splattered around the wall by the toilet. Hotel did not smell as fresh as it normally does. I can't forget about the very large, old, stain in the center of my sheet. It appeared to have been washed many times and re-applied to the beds. Not the greatest experience this time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so sorry we did not live up to your our our standards on your last stay. I have discussed your stay with our team and we will work diligently to make sure these issues are not repeated. We look forward to your continued loyalty and appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your issues.
Old Saybrook, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been traveling to Vineland on business for over 8 years and have always stayed next door at the Wyngate (which is owned by the same person) The Hampton was just built a few years ago and I decided to give it a shot on my last trip down. What a great decision. This is one of the nicest Hamptons I have stayed in. The staff was exceptional and the room was perfect.
This will be my 'go to' hotel on all my future trips to the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
We really appreciate your great review and your move next door! We will see you on your next visit to the area.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This hotel was SO wonderful to stay at! It was beautiful, clean, the staff was friendly. The suite my boyfriend and I stayed in was the nicest we've stayed in! And it was an extremely good value! I've stayed at other hotels for the same price that weren't as nearly as nice as this. The breakfast was good as well. Very decent selection to chose from and it was served until 10 ( most hotels I've been to only serve till 9), which was a plus for me. I unfortunately didn't get the chance to see the pool, though. I will definitely be booking this hotel the next time we visit the area. Great experience!

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Ms. Scarlett

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. We take great pride in our award winning hotel. We look forward to your next stay.
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We were here in lovely Vineland for a soccer tournament. Our group raved about the awesome clean hotel rooms, the healthy breakfast and the comfortable beds. We are Diamond Members and are very familiar with this experience. This Hampton Inn does not dis appoint! Thanks for a lovely stay:)

• Stayed May 2014
Thanks for visiting us from the great state of Maryland and the excellent review! "Fear the Turtle!"
Vineland, NJ, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

The evening shift staff were very professional and helpfull. One even went out of her way to sew and fix my sleep apnea mask that broke. This is going beyyond the call and I certainly did appreciate it. I would recommend this hotel in your travels.

Dear Randal

Thank you for staying with us. I have a great group of associates that are always willing to help. We look forward to your next trip to the area.
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

This isn't a bustling city with fancy 5 Star hotels, but Hampton Inn is a brand already known for good quality and it's the best quality you'll find in Vineland at the time of this review. My room at this particular location was clean, modern, and had a very comfortable king size bed. I stayed alone and felt safe. The overall impression from reception desk to elevators is very nice. The location is convenient if coming from Philly or heading South to the beaches, because it's literally right off the exit from Rt 55. I've stayed in the hotel next door and you get what you pay for. It's fine, serves its purpose, but it's not nearly as nice. Hampton Inn is my number one choice if I need a hotel in Vineland.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
I see you traveled a great distance to Vineland. We are glad you chose us and look forward to your return!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland? Share your experiences!