“My stay at hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania, United States
“My stay at hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

My stay was very good an enjoyable the rooms were nice an clean an the workers were nice an they held a conversation no matter who you were an they were very respectful an kind! I loved Wednesday cause they had free food for the hotel customers'!! Breakfast was great cause they had something new every morning! Thank you for a good time!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
WingateVineland, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
Good Day!

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our newest addition to our hotel. We now have a Manager's Reception every Tuesday & Wednesday from 5 to 7pm. Please join us for light snacks and maybe a glass of wine or cold beer. Also, have a chance to meet our manager's. Mix & mingle at the Hampton Inn & Suites! We look forward to you staying with us again real soon.

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

My stay was awesome. Every person in the hotel, from the general manager to the breakfast ambassador to the front desk, was very helpful, cheerful and worried about our stay. The staff was always asking what they could do to make our stay better.

I would stay in that hotel first before I went any where else in that area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you!

South Jersey has a lot to offer our guests. Wheaton Arts (formerly Wheaton Village) is one of many great things to do in and around Vineland. Please don't hesitate to contact the hotel directly for a list of great adventures in New Jersey. Again, thank you for staying with us and we can't wait for you to return.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

I stayed here after touring Wheaton Arts (formerly Wheaton Village), don't miss it! I arrived in the late afternoon just in time for cookies. My check in was smooth and I scooped up a few cookies, a cup of tea and a few extra tea bags. My room with a king size bed included a sitting area with a sofa and a desk. I plopped on the sofa and enjoyed my cookies and tea. There was a large flat screen TV, easily seen from the sofa and the bed. The free internet connection was easy and fairly fast. The bed was comfy. The closet door had a full length mirror on it. There was a combo microwave/fridge and a coffee maker, but no tea bags with the coffee supplies. The spacious bathroom had towel storage niches build into the wall. The towels were handy but out of the way. There were 2 odd things in the bathroom though. The water temperature plate on the shower was installed upside down so as I was turning the regulator to the word "cold" the water was getting hotter. I could not find a way to keep the hairdrier turned on without pushing the button on the handle. As soon as I let go, the dryer turned off. Two small complaints for a nice, clean room. Breakfast the next morning was varied and plentiful for the kind of buffet offered. With passover beginning the evening, the breakfast buffet even included matzo.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review. We have the best beds in the business! It's our cloud nine experience! Couple that with exceptional cleanliness and outstanding guest service, we are best hotel in the area! We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Glenwood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Good location and access to major roads. Friendly staff greeted me upon arrival and helped me find local services that I needed. With free wi-fi I was able to get my work done in my room. Wish I had time to use the pool!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
mark l, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland, responded to this review, April 5, 2012
Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review! We really appreciate the time it took to say such nice things about our hotel. Thanks again and we really loved having you stay with us!

Mays Landing, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I had the best stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites. I had a junior suite that was beautiful. The front desk staff was helpful and extremely professional. I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
mark l, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Thank you very much for a wonderful review! Your comments are truly appreciated and it motivates us to keep doing what we do each and everyday!

We loved having you stay with us!!!

gm
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

In general, this Hampton Inn is very typical. There is nothing special about this hotel with the exception of the pool and workout facility. These facilities are larger than normal given the hotel's size. I also found the staff very friendly, but not helpful (see below).

Now the bad. Avoid Room 212. Although it is on the second floor, it shares a wall/floor with the lobby. The breakfast area can be heard, which can be bad early in the morning or if someone is working odd hours. I reported this to the front desk (Manager?), and there was no offer to relocate me. The only suggestion was to get a higher floor next time.

Overall, I will stay here again (but not in Room 212). Would rather stay at the Ecolodge down the street than 212.

Room Tip: Avoid Room 212!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
mark l, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Good morning,

I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced while staying with us. We pride ourselves on making sure each and every guest are treated like a VIP. I will be reaching out to you very shortly to discuss the ways we can improve your stay the next time you honor us with your business.

Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

This seems to be a new hotel. The exterior of the hotel is nice and the rooms are modern, clean and comfortable. The management is excellent. I made a mistake on the dates we'd be staying at this hotel and booked it for the day before we arrived. The manager could have charged us for that day but he removed the charge from our bill. We really appreciated that. The hotel is just off the interstate and is easy to find. We'd definately stay here again.
There's a Bennigan's restaurant within easy walking distance. The food is mediocre but at least the restaurant is close to the hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
mark l, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland, responded to this review, March 20, 2012
Wow! What a great comment!

Thank you very much! We pride ourselves on a "Whatever whenever attitude"

We really loved having you here!

GM

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland? Share your experiences!