“Didn't even get seated” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
New Jersey
“Didn't even get seated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Well, we always see a full parking lot and we had a craving for fish so we decided to give it a try. This particular evening the parking lot didn't look too bad and there wasn't a waiting line inside the restaurant. So, I went to the hostess - table for two and she said, "There'll be a 20 minute wait." I was perplexed since there were plenty of empty tables. Not sure what was going on but I walked out because if I was being treated this poorly when I walked in the door, I didn't want to spend money to be further degraded either by staff or poor food.

• Visited December 2012

Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Hated It”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The food was salty and greasy, the service was very slow. We waited for about an half hour when seated before a server came to offer at at bread and water, then find out we had be moved to another section because our server was too busy with another party. I have been to a lot of Red Lobsters, but have to say the one o. Rt 22 in Union, NJ is the absolute worst.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Maplewood, New Jersey
“Hit or Miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

If you like Red Lobster there's not much to say, it's a chain. The wait is long sometimes and the place is sometimes chaotic. Other than that you get what you come for. Waiters are friendly.

Visited August 2012
New Jersey
“Love the biscuits”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was fresh. My kids love picking the lobster to eat. The staff were super friendly. The biscuits were to die for. We will definitely return. This is my daughters favorite restaurant, she begs to return. Last time she ate 3 lobsters.

Visited November 2012
“Red Lobster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

My hubby and I go for lunch occasionally. It's red lobster folks, don't expect miracles or anything. Going at lunch though, we find the place just about empty, and the food tastes fresh. We are always satisfied with our meals. The servers are always attentive and nice. Like I stated, its lunch. Only lunch. Yes, I would go again.