“Top Notch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Jersey Shore
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

The Grapevine has been around for many years and changed owners a couple of times. I'm glad that I gave this restaurant another chance as the food is top notch. Perfect for a special nice. Wait staff are all professional and nice. Prices are a little high but it's worth it for the quality of food that you are getting. Crab cakes are some of the best I've ever had. Steaks are consistantly awesome and the calamari is the BEST!!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

NJ
“Food is Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

I have eaten in Grape Vine a few times and the lump meat casserole is to die for!

Visited June 2011
Asbury Park, New Jersey
“Innovative Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

Me and my girlfriend were looking for a new place to try, a friend recommended Grapevine, so we gave it a go. The food here is truly exquisite, simple but perfectly created. I had the Pork Chops, and the balsamic-rosemary glaze really made it, and the prices aren't bad either, and the portions are good. My girlfriend got the Seafood Alfredo, and tho I couldn't try it because of shellfish allergy, it looked great, and she didn't say a word through the whole meal, a very rare occurance, we'll def be coming back here again.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Whiting, NJ
“Superb! Good food, great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

Went to this restaurant because of a TA review, and we weren't disappointed. The food was all very tasty (there were 4 in my party), the service was really wonderful. The waiters all appeared to pitch in and help each other out... when they entered our area they were looking at us to see if we wanted them for anything, not trying to avoid eye contact like in some restaurants! They were friendly and helpful, but not overbearing. I would definitely eat here again and highly recommend it to anyone. Prices were reasonable, portions were plenty (we all took home some of our dinners). Yes, they have a liquor license so you can have a drink with your meal if you like. I can't think of anything I would change about this place; just an over-all super experience! Our waiter was Chris; he and his wife have both worked here several years.

• Visited April 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
tuckerton
“excellant. I can't find anything bad!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2010

I moved to the area about 4 years ago. I am an order out junkie. I have tried many of the area places but The Grapevine by far is the best in my opinion. When I order delivery it is there well before the time they tell me. If I order it for pickup show up a little early because it will be ready. We have enjoyed they delivery and take so much we decided to eat there most of the time now. The staff is great in the restaurant. Everyone is friendly and eager to make this a pleasant experience. The price of the food and drink compared to other establishments in the area is far better. I always leave with a full stomach and not depressed on how much it costs. Definitely try this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere