“Good fresh and inventive Italian cuisine” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Yardley
“Good fresh and inventive Italian cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I've eaten many times at Revere for lunch and dinner. Great, solid Italian fare. The staff is great and attentive, the decor unusual and a bit dark but still pleasant. Substitutions are never a problem. The veal Milanese is fantastic and they make better meatballs than me! Martini's are on the small size but they pour a nice glass of wine.

Visited September 2013

Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Always Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Dark and could use a facelift inside, the outside is lovely. Great food and service, the best garlic bread I've ever had. I have been going there for 6 years and its always a great meal.

Visited June 2013
Cape May Point, New Jersey
“Scallops from heaven!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I shared a broiled scallop appetizer that was so good we were fighting over it. Her salmon was perfectly cooked and my chicken piccata had just the right balance of lemon and seasonings. We've been customers since 1978 and it just seems to get better and better.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Southampton, Pennsylvania
“Resting on their laurels”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I am a long time customer of Revere Ristorante on RT 29. The food is always excellent and the wine selection is reasonably priced. Veal chop is my go to favorite and the shrimp scampi risotto special running a close second. I have to say my last couple of times in the service has been a little off. My guess is since Joe has been spending time at the Hamilton grill the staff has gotten a little lazy. Bottom line is I will return just not as often. The food is just too good to give up.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
“Food was very bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We went there on two different occasions. the first time a party of 7 and since we were a larger party i assumed the food was bad because there were so many of us to keep happy. how hard is it to cook a steak and lamb chops to the correct temp (instead of medium rare and rare we got medium well to well!) at any rate we tried it again. this time a party of two. the filet mignon was ordered rare and arrived not only unseasoned and bland but cold inside! during the meal there was a steak special that was plated on a sizzling plate that created such a large amount of smoke in the dimly lit dining room that it made us choke! needless to say - large party or small - a horrible dining experience.

• Visited February 2013