“A little pricey but the food was good.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Totowa
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Greek
Paterson, New Jersey
“A little pricey but the food was good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I didn't going to Cafe Neo with any expectations however I felt that the staff were nice and the food was great but it was a little pricey.

Northern NJ
“A very nice, little cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is a charming little place and I don't think I've ever had a bad experience. They make great crepes, as well as sandwiches and salads. They also have a nice selection of hot and cold drinks. Most of the servers are exceptional.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not too shabby..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I went to Kafe Neo to grab dinner. I ordered an appetizer which they ran out of one of the dip flavors on the three dip selection and didnt tell me so they put two of the same and when I mentioned it..he said they were all out of the third flavor..umm ok. Because I cook also..I enjoyed the crepe.but would have preferred it a bit more cooked..it was bland but the filling was good. All in all food was good. Service was just ok.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Totowa, New Jersey
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Food was very tasty. They had a lot if options from sandwiches to crepes. I had the Neo Nutella crepe for dessert which was out of this world.

Service was fantastic!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Horrible service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Wait staff was miserable and rude, uncomfortable seating. Coffee was ok considering it was auto machine made, we ordered two simple omelettes and waited an hour for them, at which point we asked the waitress for them and she rudely said "they are coming soon do you want me to cancel them?" With no Apologies! We said yes went to the register and they still charged us for our drinks and we proceeded to receive odd looks from the terrible rude staff that work there as we paid and left. If they had only apologized and maybe waived our drinks we may have gave it another go, but now never again thankyou very much!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere