“Needed an Extra Bedroom” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Toms River

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
barnegat, nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Although i have stayed before and everything was fine...this time was extra special because Janet at the front desk was extra accommodating. She was nice, smiled, took her time with us and made our stay very comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013
Jenny F, Manager at Ramada Toms River, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Mari N,

Thank you for another fantastic 5-star review! We are so pleased to hear that you choose to stay at our property when you travel to Toms River.

Your wonderful comment will be shared with Janet and the rest of the staff.

Ramada Inn Toms River
Holly Springs, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights and it was very good but not "award winning." Upon walking in your room there is a paper that talks about how great the hotel is...the proof is in the pudding.

I reserved a smoke-free room and pleasantly asked the front desk attendant upon checkin that I loathe cigarette smoke in a hotel room and need a smoke free room. She assured me it was. Upon arriving in my room I entered a room someone smoked in (it was designated smoke free but housekeeper should have let someone know). When I went back to the front desk, the young lady acted as if I was bothering her. I had to apologize! Not award winning and the manager was there.

My next room was nice, which is why I gave it four stars. Big tv; large bed; nice decor; large bathroom with granite vanity. No problem there. Strong wi-fi, good water pressure, and hot water.

Other minor issues (sorry I have to):
1) One elevator for for the entire hotel. This includes housekeepers. I ended up using the stairs. For the elderly and handicapped, they could wait a long time.
2) Nice shower heads but they are very low. I am 6 feet but some fellas are much taller. You have to bend to wash you head.
3) Facility next door has lots of strange men walking around. I would be worried about my wife
4) Coffee pot is directly above toilet. Fecal comtamination?

All in all a nice place but do not throw it down your guests throats when you are simply good. The nicest people I met were the housekeepers.

• Stayed February 2013
Jenny F, Manager at Ramada Toms River, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Anthony G,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Ramada Inn Toms River. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize that you experienced a minor issue with your first room, but I'm glad that we were able to resolve the problem and promptly get you into a new room.

We always appreciate feedback from our guests and will take your notes into consideration.

Thank you again for sharing your recent experience on TripAdvisor and we hope you choose to stay with us again!

Ramada Inn Toms River

Been to Ramada Toms River? Share your experiences!