“A great place to stay !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River

You added Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River to your Saves list
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   815 State Route 37 West, Toms River, NJ 08755 (Formerly Quality Inn Toms River)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Toms River
tomsriver
“A great place to stay !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

My stay here was due to hurricane sandy. And I have to say the hotel management ,staff,and all workers made my stay here a memorable one.the rooms,lounge,and service was always delivered with a smile .as my stay nears an end I plan to come back and visit ( great place to be on the weekend) clarion , u guys rock !! ;-)

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I think this is a beautiful hotel lovely landscaping and rooms are very clean front desk is very friendly .i have two complaints first the housekeepers come very early and knock on your door at 830 in the morning and if you dont answer they just come into your room which I dont like I could be in the shower and I shouldn't have to worry about people just coming in to your room second problem is they either need a guest laundry on each floor or they need to limit the amount of laundry a guest can do cause you have ignorant people who do 20 pounds of laundry and hold up the laundry room for hours and no one else can use it these are my only two problems buy other than that the place is very beautiful and I would stay here again

• Stayed December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed at the Clarion Hotel for close to a month while I was on a work trip. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel was well maintained and I would definitely feel comfortable staying there on a subsequent work trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Fort Lee, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed at the Clarion in Toms River, N.J., overnight to attend the wedding of a daughter of a friend. It was shortly after Hurricane Sandy after their power came back. I was pleased with the accommodations - clean room, extra comfortable bed (I used the down/feather pillow). Best of all were the pleasant and helpful staff. Definitely will recommend this hotel for any length of stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

It seemed odd to need a hotel in a town I called home most of my life, but suddenly, I did. This property was always knows for it's catering and conferences when it was a Quality Inn. I am so glad I chose it for my quick one night stay. Staff could not be more accommodating and room was spotlessly clean and well appointed.
Property is set back from main road so noise was not an issue. If you did not wish to eat on-site, many many restaurants and stores are within 1/2 a mile...many within walking distance. While I only stayed one night, I could have easily and gladly used this property for an extended stay

Room Tip: The suites with spa tub are really lovely and worth the extra $$ if you will be staying for extended...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed overnight at the Clarion Hotel for my daughter's wedding. The bed was so comfortable, the breakfast wonderful & the staff great. The room & hotel was super clean. Highly reccommend this hotel to any friends or family coming to Toms River.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
North Port, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Not having lived in Toms River for close to 25 years, I had to rely on family members to steer me in the right direction. A funeral brought me back, and with no reservations we arrived on a Tuesday around 8:30 PM and staff was very accommodating in getting us a room for 4 or 5 nights. Rooms were very clean as was the Hotel in general, staff was very nice, and a continental breakfast for two for $5.00 total was available. Typical Buffet fare and it was acceptable as was the waitress who was very friendly. There is a pool, and the area is laid out nicely, but October is not swimming weather in NJ. I guess my only con would be when parking on the East/South side of the building the entrance leaves a little to be desired. Getting luggage up the outside stairs, fumbling with swiping your key card to get the metal door open and then up another set of stairs is a daunting task. There is an elevator but it still required some walking to get to our room. I'll give it a 4 out of 5 and they would be my first choice should I need to stay in a Hotel in Toms River again.

Room Tip: Use the elevator? What were we thinking!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River? Share your experiences!