I stayed at the Clarion in Toms River, N.J., overnight to attend the wedding of a daughter of a friend. It was shortly after Hurricane Sandy after their power came back. I was pleased with the accommodations - clean room, extra comfortable bed (I used the down/feather pillow). Best of all were the pleasant and helpful staff. Definitely will recommend this hotel for any length of stay.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Toms River Hotel
- Quality Inn Toms River Hotel Toms River
- Quality Inn Toms River
- Toms River Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Quality Inn Toms River, we have been upgraded to become the Clarion Hotel & Conference Center. We have replaced our guest room furniture & bedding in every room including beds, bed covering, linens, pillows, blankets, etc. We have flat screen televisions in all guest rooms and recently added 14 new HD TV channels to the programming. All of our guest rooms include a refrigerator, microwave, and a coffee maker. We recently added a new exercise room, and expanded our business center. We feature meeting rooms and two ballrooms for all of your banquet needs. Come and enjoy casual dining in our onsite Ike's Pub & Grill, with 50" HD Plasmas in the bar, and an upgraded sports package with NFL Sunday Ticket. We feature an outdoor pool & sundeck, and offer free wireless internet access throughout the entire hotel. Onsite parking is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.