“Great Toms River Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River

Save Saved
You added Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River to your Saves list
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   815 State Route 37 West, Toms River, NJ 08755 (Formerly Quality Inn Toms River)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 10 hotels in Toms River
Toms River, New Jersey
“Great Toms River Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed overnight at the Clarion Hotel for my daughter's wedding. The bed was so comfortable, the breakfast wonderful & the staff great. The room & hotel was super clean. Highly reccommend this hotel to any friends or family coming to Toms River.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

258 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
North Port, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Not having lived in Toms River for close to 25 years, I had to rely on family members to steer me in the right direction. A funeral brought me back, and with no reservations we arrived on a Tuesday around 8:30 PM and staff was very accommodating in getting us a room for 4 or 5 nights. Rooms were very clean as was the Hotel in general, staff was very nice, and a continental breakfast for two for $5.00 total was available. Typical Buffet fare and it was acceptable as was the waitress who was very friendly. There is a pool, and the area is laid out nicely, but October is not swimming weather in NJ. I guess my only con would be when parking on the East/South side of the building the entrance leaves a little to be desired. Getting luggage up the outside stairs, fumbling with swiping your key card to get the metal door open and then up another set of stairs is a daunting task. There is an elevator but it still required some walking to get to our room. I'll give it a 4 out of 5 and they would be my first choice should I need to stay in a Hotel in Toms River again.

Room Tip: Use the elevator? What were we thinking!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Lexington Park, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I coordinate travel for our employees that travel from Maryland to Toms River and the Clarion is the only place that they all want to stay. They provide great service, have friendly staff and comfortable accomodations. Thanks.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I am a corporate travel agent and recently used this hotel for one of my clients. While I have not had the opportunity to visit this hotel personally, the feedback I received was glowing. The mangement at this hotel is spectacular and at the end up of the day, THAT is what makes for a great hotel. The Director of Sales, Lisa, is especially accommodating so I would highly recommend reaching out to this hotel for groups, meetings, and any corporate travel you might have. I look forward to working with them again and wish all hotels were this efficient and effective!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night for a race. I had a late check-in and front desk was very attentive. They gave me keys quickly and were able to suggest late night dinner options. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Coffeemaker on the room. Ideal for an early morning race.

• Stayed October 2012
Medway, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I called because I'm heading to the area on business and am looking for a room for the week. I like to have a room with a fridge and maybe a couch or something. I called just to ask if they had fridges in the rooms and if they had any rooms with a "kitchenette" like some have, with a little bit larger fridge and counter. Wow the attitude. Not staying there if you cant even ask a question without attitude!

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Lexington Park, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My company spends months doing business with the Navy and the Clarion is the first choice of hotels for my co-workers and myself. The staff could not be more welcoming and accommodating. The management makes it a point to go above and beyond to guaranty satifaction during our stay. I would recommend the Toms River Clarion for any one from professionals to families even if your just passing through.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River? Share your experiences!