We were in the older section with rooms that are in serious need of updating. The parking was horrendous. We understand the displaced people from hurricane Sandy needing more than one parking place, but they should have had their extra vehicles and u-haul trailers parked in the available lot across the street to allow for people traveling from out of town to have enough space to park somewhere near their room and not have to walk a long distance in the rain to get inside. The newly renovated rooms that we saw looked nice. The breakfast area was small and the breakfast left a lo to be desired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best of the Atlantic Coast at our Howard Johnson Hotel -Toms River. Conveniently located off Route 9 and just 15 minutes from the Jersey Shore, our pet-friendly Toms River hotel near McGuire Air Force Base is one hour from New York, Philadelphia and Atlantic City. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast, a large indoor heated pool, two restaurants, a pub & grille with live entertainment, a free pass to a fitness center adjacent to the hotel, free wireless high speed internet access and laundry service. We look forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel -Toms River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Of Toms River Hotel Toms River
- Howard Johnson Toms River
- Toms River Howard Johnson