“So nice clean and friendly place.” 5 of 5 stars

You added TR Hotel to your Saves list
TR Hotel
290 Highway 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753 (Formerly Holiday Inn Toms River)   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Toms River
“So nice clean and friendly place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

The people there are so nice. I want to thank Erika Scarsone, Melissa Timmons, Jennifer Hayden Schel, Vickie Narducci, Emily Famularo, Carlos Rivera, the staff at the plam villa and most of all the GM Allien everyone is so nice and knid thank you so much for all you have done.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This is a fantastic property with a top notch staff. We had a recent family reunion here and everything they promised - they delivered. From the rooms, to the restaurant, to the catered food and party room AND especially the bar; was fantastic. Their Customer Service was outstanding.
Thanks especially to the front desk crew and Ms Jennifer for making our reunion a success!

Room Tip: All of the rooms we had were in great shape.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
AFiler, General Manager at TR Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
James,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that your family reunion was a success. While the staff here continually makes it their goal to get better everyday, I have to agree with you that they are "top notch" and very much enjoy making sure our guests are taken care of. I am very lucky to have such a great staff.

I will be sure to share your comments with them. I do hope we have the opportunity to see you again soon.

Hicksville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

i generally do not write reviews but this experience was worth sharing
This was my first time being here and i was blown away by the service and the hospitality i received there , the staff is great very friendly and very helpful .
The indoor pool is great well maintained and clean .

will definitely go there again and recommend every one to do the same .

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
AFiler, General Manager at TR Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
dhruv2712,

We are glad to hear you decided to write a review! Our guest's feedback means a great deal to us.

Our goal is always to make sure our guests feel right at home and glad the staff was able to help you experience a great stay.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Lafayette
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

During our time of bereavment, your staff went out of their way to see to our comfort. Jennifer Hayden Schel was available to see to our every need. Our family ages were 8 yrs. to 77 years, some with special needs. All our needs were handled quickly and efectivly. They were a great comfort to us all.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice, quite, clean with easy access.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
AFiler, General Manager at TR Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am very sorry to hear about the circumstances that brought you to the area. I am glad to hear though, that the staff was able to make such a difficult time just a little bit better for you and your family. We are very happy to have Jen and her staff her at the hotel and I will be sure to share your comments with them.

Toms River, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very clean and well managed hotel, my grandchildren loved the pool for 3 day stay. Close to restaurants and shopping mall and Seaside boardwalk where the kids enjoyed the arcade. The only negative was the breakfast buffet was not included. If you have to pay for breakfast you should have a waitress and menu to order what you want, not just the typical buffet stuff that is usually complimentary. But there are plenty of diners and IHOP nearby. The staff was very friendly and efficient.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Nancie,

Thank you for your feedback, it does mean a great deal to us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that your grandchildren got to enjoy the indoor pool.

The hotel does have packages that do include breakfast but I was sorry to hear you were not able to order ala carte. I will discuss with our food and beverage team about possible changes in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I recently stayed with our 6yr old daughter for two nights and from check in to check out everything was just awesome! From the desk service to the cleanliness and comfort of the room! Anything we asked they accommodated without hesitation. Our daughter loved the indoor pool, and the facilities were very clean. I didn't hesitate a moment about enjoying myself without first feeling like I should clean it down before my family touched anything. Our room was spacious and amazingly comfortable. So like I said- everything from check in to check out was really awesome! Well worth the rates offered!!

• Stayed November 2014
Kristin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. The staff does take great pride in making sure our guests are well taken care care of and will be sure to share your comments with them.

We do hope to see you again the next time travel brings you to Toms River.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From start to finish my wedding day was amazing. ..My guests were raving about the service and atmosphere. I recommend
this place to anyone thinking of doing any type of function. the rooms were very clean . JENNNIFER SCHEL was amazing making sure everything about my wedding was perfect.

• Stayed November 2014
riasomething,

Congratulations on your recent nuptials! Your wedding day should be the best day of your life and I am glad to hear that everything was flawless, it was definitely our pleasure. I will be sure to share your comments with Jennifer.

We do hope to see you again soon!

Alan Filer

Been to TR Hotel? Share your experiences!