“Great place to eat!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Toms River, New Jersey
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

The Olive Garden is one of my favorite places to eat at. The food is delicious, prepared hot and tasty and the service is excellent. If you want a great tasty meal with a nice dining atmosphere, you should give this place a try.

Visited April 2013

61% Recommend
Bayville, New Jersey
“First time not too bad!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I always see lines outside for Olive Gardens and most times I hate to wait more than 1/2 hour to get seated but surprise we got right in. I always like to order something I wouldn't have at home so it wasn't too hard to pick something food was very acceptable and all was well till the seniors sitting near us kept telling us the waitress needs to bring us more bread and order more soup I guess that is how the seniors get there bargains but it was annoying but still guess I should take notes since I'm 56 it won't be much longer and I'll be doing these schemes lol but all in all not a bad experience

Visited November 2012
Brick, New Jersey
“Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Had gift card and got great value using it- will be back!!!! Nice clean place, rest rooms immaculate- great selection on menu and excellent preparation of food. Wait staff friendly and accomodating- took great care to be sure we had and were satisfied with everything we ordered- will recommen to froends and family- Will be back again real soon!e

Visited January 2013
BrickUSA
“We liked it...again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I've never reviewed Olive Garden before, yet my family of three has eaten there many times. Such a good restaurant. Nice bread included. Delicious salad and main courses. They are always running some value promotion. Check it out on their website before you go. The service was good as well. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toms River, New Jersey
“Not so great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Long wait to get in and seated. The meal was so blah. I guess this is what to expect from a chain restaurant but I was hoping for at least a decent meal. Bad service, bad meal.
The only thing good was it was local so we were not inconvenienced by driving.

• Visited October 2012