“Try the Duck” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
BrickUSA
“Try the Duck”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This restaurant does take out... a good business of take out indeed. Yet please be aware that it has an actual dining room...it's a real Chinese Restaurant...in an area where there is so many Chinese "Restaurants" that are just a counter to receive the take out customer...this is a place to go where you can spend an hour or more. I have a couple of negative things to report, but give this restaurant a try anyway....because our couple of things probably won't affect you. #1 They forgot to bring our appetizer. After waiting a generous amount of time we asked about it...they brought it out shortly after that. #2 My wife (who is from Asia) ordered the whole crispy fish....which I can't even find on the take out menu....my wife said it was way too salty. As for me, I had the duck and it was great! My 11 year old daughter shared it with me and she ate it all quickly. So there it is folks...a real sit down Chinese restaurant at the Jersey Shore. Just stay away from the Whole fish and you'll probably be glad you gave this restaurant a try.

• Visited April 2013