“Great food, friendly staff and clean place” 5 of 5 stars

732-557-5313
Improve this listing
Ranked #115 of 242 Restaurants in Toms River
Toms River, New Jersey
“Great food, friendly staff and clean place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I enjoy eating at Chili's on Hooper Avenue in Toms River, NJ. The staff is extremely nice, the food is prepared just the way I like it, and they have a nice menu selection to choose from. The servers are very efficient, when they see your drink is getting low, before you even have to ask they are bringing you another drink, I just love this. They give you plenty of time to enjoy your meal and you are never rushed. The atmosphere is very nice and the restaurant is clean. The service is A+.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Cheerfully”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

All the food was delicious. The waitress was upbeat and happy . Never stopped smiling and being polite. Did not have to wait long for service or the food. Everything we asked for was correct and made just right. Can not wait to go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Employees need serious training on proper customer service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Hostess wasn't friendly. Our waitress was very nice at first and then quickly went downhill. My boyfriend had to get up three times to find our waitress for a drink, for condiments, and for our check. She only had three tables at the time. The table next to us had to ask the hostess for a refill and condiments. It seemed as if she was avoiding us. After sitting there with our table full of dirty dishes that were clearly finished, a manager asked of we needed the check. Our waitress never returned to say thank you or even check how the food was. As a full time waitress myself, it takes a lot for me to think the service is bad. I feel horrible tipping less than 25% because I know what it's like to service customers all day. But as for this restaurant, not one employee seemed interested in receiving any sort of tip. Like if you don't like your job, quit. Don't make happy paying customers have a bad experience for no reason.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toms River, New Jersey
“Chain food experience and quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

We went there twice, and believe it or not, the first time, they had run out of chili and my husband was furious about it, despite the name of the place and the signs hung around the place that read "Eat more chili". The second time we went and the chili was good, but we make better at home. The burgers were huge and greasy, but I was in the mood for that and it hit the spot.

Visited August 2011
Dublin
“Expected so much better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

Nice Cocktails, good service. Had heard so much about the ribs here but they left me wanting more. Bland and quite tough.

• Visited April 2011