“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Toms River, NJ
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is our family's go to place for pizza or dinner. The food is always fresh and prepared to perfection. Love the rosemary bread, We have had just about everthing on the menu. My favorite is Pasta Primivera with Bow Tie pasta. Monday and Wednesday are noodle nights with full meal, salad, entree, dessert, and coffe for $10.99. Can't beat the value!!
Delivery is also very quick and efficient, usually within a half an hour.

• Visited March 2014

Brick, New Jersey
“Fantastic dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by this place. I have heard of it from a friend and decided to try it. One word: amazing.

Everything I had was simply great. From the warm bread and salad to our entrees and desert. I had the Gnocchi margaritta which was fantastic. Their marinara sauce was the best I have ever had. For the desert I had the Nutella Bombatas. Basically the greatest desert ever. Warm pizza dough filled with nutella covered in cinnamon sugar.

I recommend this place to anyone who likes pizza, pasta, and other great Italian dishes. And the service was excellent. Fast anf friendly.

• Visited February 2014
TOMS RIVER
“Best food in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Their sauce(gravy) is the best. From salad to dinner to pizza- nothing disappoints. You are treated like family. Sit-in, take out and delivery. the friendliest staff ever.

• Visited July 2013
Manchester Township, New Jersey
“Best Pizza in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have been eating at Tony's for as long as they have been open and I am NEVER disappointed. They make their pizza with a thin crust and it is the best pizza in Ocean County. My favorite is his Chicken Ceasar. The have a variety of specialty slices every day.

Dinner is always excellent. The meal is cooked fresh so you wait longer than most restaurants because it is always cooked to order. Entree prices average over 12.00. They give you their famous Rosemary Foccacia bread and it is worth having dinner there just for the bread.

We eat lunch there at least once a month. I recommend one of their focaccia Panini sandwiches.

I would recommend Tony's over other local italian restaurants. The atmosphere is very casual but don't let that discourage you from enjoying a quiet dinner. They are located in the Pathmark/Home Depot shopping center on route 9.

• Visited February 2013