“Nice place to have a pedicure, facial and massage.” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Spas
Attraction Details
Jersey shore
9 attraction reviews
“Nice place to have a pedicure, facial and massage.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Relaxing atmosphere is the theme here. The employees are very nice and experienced and give the best pedicure in all Toms River. Go alone or with a friend and enjoy some special "me" time!!

Visited June 2013

“Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I truly enjoyed myself a Simply Skin. I had a wonderful massage with Alison she made me feel so much better. I will be back sooner than later.

NY
“Tries to be a spa”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have been going to simply skin for over ten years. I have decided that I will not be going anymore. I usually have their spa pedicure which is seriously overpriced. It seems like the service is getting less personal. The techs that work on you fill the tub with water and leave and work on your feet then leave. They spend more time out of the room than working on you. I think that this spa has overstayed it's welcome. With this economy they need to lower their price a bit or have specials to entice people. $52. plus tip wow. Otherwise, I for one will not be frequenting their establishment again as neither will many of my friends and associates.

Visited July 2012
Lacey Township
“very relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

prices are in my comfort zone, and very pleasant experience

Visited May 2012
Toms River, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
“not too good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Had a facial which left a lot to be desired, cost more than NY and not as thorough.

Visited September 2011