“If I could choose one hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Toms River
Rhinebeck, New York
“If I could choose one hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

It would be this one. I'm not a hotel person I actually hate hotels but I had no choice. After hours of searching New Jerseys seaside hotel reviews I was horrified and finally found one with good reviews. Comfort Inn Toms River NJ. We arrived a little too late to enjoy the pool but the room was unbelievably clean and although I wouldn't the bathtubs like like I could bath in them.
CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST;
was by far the best free breakfast I've ever seen in any hotel/motel/inn. Eggs bacon cereal, waffles, french toast, muffins, bagels, donuts, yogurt, hard boiled egg s, the list goes on.

• Stayed March 2014
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for responding with such positive reviews. This makes all of us feel that all our efforts are appreciated. Hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Clifton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Stay at this hotel this weekend. I have to say Stephanie and Ashley were the 2 nicest girls I have ever had the experience checking in with. Not only were they friendly,efficient,outgoing humorous and tremendously sweet they were really great at their job. Anything I needed they were there to help. Now on the other hand the older lady that worked Sunday afternoon shift seemed a little out of sorts. She was not nearly as friendly as sweet Ashley and Stephanie. We were coming back from dinner and she didn't greet people as they were coming in and out of the hotel lobby. I think her manager needs to retrain in the "hospitality" aspect of the job. Other than our stay was quite pleasurable.

• Stayed March 2014
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for writing such an informative review. However I have 1 request, Could you kindly call me so I can speak to you concerning the last part of your comment. I am confused and would like to confirm something with you.
Long Island, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for funeral and we booked at the last minute I have to say the service was great the hotel was clean The breakfast was super. Special thanks to Kiersten Jill and Pat for making our stay comfortable getting us checked in early and helping us with the reservations at a very difficult time for all my family thanks again ! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Thank you for your kind comments. My staff and I apprecitae them immensely.
Hope to see you again soon.
Tom's River
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I travel for my job and not everywhere I go has the guest relation skills needed to run a successful hotel. The staff here at THE COMFORT INN OF TOMS RIVER New Jersey welcomed me as if I was in my own home. The rooms are clean, all the amenities work, and the breakfast was hot and fresh each day of my stay. When and if I come back to this part of New Jersey, this definitely will be the hotel I will stay at. GREAT JOB!!!

• Stayed February 2014
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Words cannot express the gratitude that is felt by the staff and I after reading the exceptional review that you have written. We work very hard to make all our guests feel this way.
We hope to make your next stay just as great.
Clinton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stayed in feb and got a two queen bed room for $84 w tax. Rooms we're clean and bed was comfortable. Free breakfast was continental style and abundant. Very close to seaside park and toms river hockey rink. We ll stay again for $84.

• Stayed February 2014
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for writing such a kind review. My staff and I worked diligently to make everyone's stay a great one. So glad you were pleased.
Hope to see you again soon
Galloway, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have stayed here many times over the last few years traveling for work, always very clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is close to SeaSide, the beach and the water just before the bridge. Always ask the staff if you need anything, or advice on where to go and not to go. They are really like family.
KV

Room Tip: always a quiet place upper rooms are always best but I have never had an issue
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Thank you very much for sending a review concerning our hotel. Your comments are generous and we are happy to receive them. We all work very hard to make it a great experience for everyone and will continue to to do so.
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I was looking for nice accommodations to relax with friend. The room was very comfortable and clean. The facilities were working and in good order. I am a AAA member and request for a discount was honored by the friendly and helpful woman at the front desk. Overall a very satisfying experience. I would recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you so kindly for your generous remarks. My staff and I constantly strive to make your stay an excellent one.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toms River
4.0 of 5 stars 814 reviews
Howard Johnson Hotel -Toms River
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
Days Inn - Toms River / Seaside Heights
Days Inn - Toms River / Seaside ...
#14 of 41 in Seaside Heights
3.0 of 5 stars 271 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn Toms River? Share your experiences!