“Great stay for the price!” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11 Centre Plaza, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Tinton Falls
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Great stay for the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We wanted to stay at the place that helped out the Hurricane Sandy victims.
It was a nice stay.
We were close to NYC and we took advantage of that. We shopped and played.
The staff was so knowledgeable. Every question we had was expertly answered.
Thanks so much

• Stayed March 2013
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Good afternoon and I would like to thank you on behalf of the staff and myself for this nice review. We are very proud of our locatin. Extremely close to the Jersey Shore yet far enough inland to appreciate all that Monmouth Cty has to offer. With our newly renovated property it is even better. The large flat screen TV's and new bedding package with new beds seem to be the favorites. I personnally like the new fresh colors and new hardword flooring. Thank you again and the next time you have a thought of going to NYC please do remember us here in Tinton Falls.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had to find a room quick on a Saturday night as my heat wasn't working in my home. I checked in at about 9pm for $75.00 thinking i got a good deal,NOT!

I t started when i saw multiple street kids with their music blasting when i was making my way to room.I thought,no biggie as i was once a kid too.

I couldn't wait to take my coat off inside and take a hot shower. Here is where the night goes downhill. There wasn't any towels or handtowels in bathroom! Front desk didn't answer the phone either! Great i had to use a tee shirt for a towel.Ok,i will try to overlook that too.

As i peel down the comforter there were many dark curly hairs on both pillows! If that wasn't enough to gross me out there were hairs and toilet paper sheets under the sheet! Disgusting!

The flatscreen TV was nice which i turned up the volume all night to drown out everyone who was screaming and laughing until about 4am or so.There were people beeping horns all night and yelling as well.

NEVER AGAIN!

I rarely ever write a bad review,but i want everyone to read this one!

Room Tip: You get what you pay for~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Good evening I have to say I am very disappointed in having to read this. I do apologize. Cleanliness of rooms and quality the guests expect and deserve is something we take great pride in here at Tinton Falls. I am truly sorry that your room was obviously not ready to rent and wish I had know of this prior. I would like for you to please call me at your earliest convenience at 732 389 4646 to discuss this further. Thank you and hope to speak soon.

Sincerely
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

A great and, comfortable atmosphere to stay at and, comes with a nice comfortable view away from the local highway. It offers a well-organized room with the right type of space needed, just the right size for a bed, a bathroom, and a section where you can have your own privacy to yourself. I don't see this as an uncomfortable place to be because, it's a great luxurious place where I would recommend ANYONE to stay at and, I would definitely spread the word that this hotel offers a comfortable price range of the room's and, it's very reasonable. In conclusion, it is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed and, I would definitely recommend anybody to be at this hotel.

Room Tip: "It's nicer on the top floors that gives a better view on the balcony."
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write such a really nice review. We are proud to be able to give our guests the finest and newly renovated product that Red Roof Inn has. The new big flat screen TV's along with the new bedding is only a few of what we have to offer. I am sure my staff will be pleased to read this review. Again thank you and next time in town please do remember Red Roof Inn.

Sincerely
Claremont, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Second time staying at this Red Roof Inn.
The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable.
We were here for multiple days stay and each day
We came back to a nice clean room.
I like the fact that it sits back off the street.
Only down side is they only put 2 towels in the
Room. But you can get more a the desk.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Good morning. We would like to thank you very much for this review. We are very proud of our newly renovated property and all the new amenties that come with it. The new fresh look along with hardwood floors and the new flat screen TV's really set us apart. By all means when you come next time please just ask at check in for extra towels or as you stated give us a call to the desk and the staff will be more than happy to bring you what you need. Again thank you and hope to see you again soon.

paris
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stayed in a room on the third floor. There is a elevator for this 3 storey hotel. The Elevator is quite old and would need to be refreshed, but it is still functional. The room was spacious with two double beds. The bathroom is separate at the back. The bath tub needs to be refreshed too.The heating was working to perfection even with the little noise of wall cracking. The room was quite, in 7 days I never had to complain about neighbours noise, the only noise I could hear was when people walked in front of the door. The room was cleaned every day and I think the wooden floor makes the difference. There was a flat TV, a Business chair but the internet speed was a disaster. It was not a High Speed Internet Access. For 7 days it was the same very slow connection.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review about our property and staff. We are very proud of our new renovation and all that comes with it. Thank you very much for listing the new great amenties that await guests when they come to Red Roof Inn. We take pride in our service and try to make sure that all guests when they arrive feel confident, significant and delighted with Red Roof. Again thank you for the review and also for posting the pictures.

Have a great day
Yorktown Heights, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

This is the best value in Tinton Falls. If you're not on first floor you may have to walk a bit to get to your room. But 2nd level is always quieter than ground level so it's not a problem. Free coffee at front desk. Mattress was new! Only gripe: no ironing board, so iron your shirts before your trip. 9/10. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2013
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

For the price, a nice,clean spacious room with plenty of plugs for all of my electronics. Staff was helpful for things like places to eat and places to find gas early morning. Some of the amenitities like in room coffeemaker or iron were missing, but still a good value for the price point.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Good afternoon and I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay along with our newly renovated property. The new bedding and large flat screen TV's are just 2 of the many changes here at Red Roof Inn. Our Superior King room does in fact come with an in room coffeemaker along with a large desk area and and micro-fridge and micro-wave. All this and a king size bed. Again I would like to thank you for the nice review and please try remember Red Roof Inn in future travels. Ask for an upgrade to try the Superior King.

Carl Costagliola

Been to Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore? Share your experiences!